Chapter 1

Addison's POV:

'Hayes can you come here,' I yell out? 'Coming,' he yells back. Seconds later he's standing in the doorway of our room. 'Whatcha need,' he asks? 'Your opinion on this,' I say passing him my headphones. He puts them on and I click play. After he finishes listening to my remix, he takes out the headphones and just stares at me. 'Its rude to stare,' I say laughing. 'Did you make that,' he asks? 'Yeah. Why is it bad,' I ask? 'No it's awesome,' he says laughing at my reaction, 'let me go get Nash.'

Hayes runs out and returns with Nash. 'Hey Addy,' Nash says. 'So why am I in here,' Nash asks Hayes. 'Cause you need to listen to this,' Hayes says passing Nash my headphones. Nash listens to my remix of Pompeii by Bastille and stares at me in awe. 'Whats up with you boys and staring at me,' I say. 'That was so good,' Nash exclaims, 'how long did it take you?' 'A couple weeks,' I say shrugging. 'Well it's really good and now I'm going back to my room so bye,' Nash says walking out.

'Im going to play football with my friends,' Hayes says while trying to find his football. 'Can I come,' I ask? Hayes sighs before saying, 'I guess so.' I hop off my bed and put on my black converse. I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and wait for Hayes.

'Lets go,' Hayes says grabbing my arm and dragging me downstairs. 'We're going to the park,' I yell out to mum. We walk out the front door and head to the park. 'I totally regret not bringing my penny-board,' I say sighing. 'Well that's your own fault,' Hayes says. 'Oh shut up,' I say flicking his head.

We get to the park and all of Hayes's friends are here already. 'Took you long enough,' Jake yells at Hayes. 'Blame her,' Hayes says pointing at me. 'I was ready before you were,' I say defending myself. We run over to where they're all standing and organise the teams.

Team 1:

Hayes
Addison
Max
Troye
Blake

Team 2:

Jake
Brody
Daniel
Kyle
Bailey

We go out onto the field and start playing. I intercept the ball off Bailey. 'Addy pass it here,' Max yells at me. I throw it to him and he passes it to Hayes who scores. We continue playing and by the end of the game we're all covered in mud. 'I'm done,' I shout out. 'Same,' Hayes says.

Hayes's POV:

We finish playing and Addy and I head home. 'That was fun,' she says laughing. 'I know,' I say also laughing. We get to the house and Addy knocks on the door. Dad answers it. 'What the hell happened to you two,' he asks laughing? 'We played football on a muddy-ish field,' I say. 'Nash can you come down here,' dad yells up the stairs. Nash comes downstairs. 'Yeah,' he asks? 'Can you help these two clean up,' he asks smirking evilly?

Nash grabs mine and Addy's arms and basically drags us around to where the hose is. 'So who's first,' he asks? 'Ladies first,' I say. 'Age before beauty,' she replies. I roll my eyes and say, 'together?' 'Yup,' she says grabbing my hand. Just as Nash turns on the hose addy lets go of my hand and runs away. The cold water hits me square in the chest. 'Addison,' I shout as she lies on the ground in a fit of laughter. 'Y-you actually thought I was going to get sprayed with the hose,' she says between her laughter. I grab the hose off Nash and spray her. 'Benjamin,' she squeals, 'it's cold.' 'Paybacks a bitch,' I say laughing.