Chapter 4

*A Few Weeks Later*
Addison's POV:

I wake up and roll into my side. I glance at the time: 11:28am. I manage to get myself out if bed and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up. I then strip down and hop in.

After my shower I dry off and get dressed into:

A red t-shirt
A pair of denim shorts
One of Hayes's old hoodies

I then straighten my naturally wavy hair and pull it into a ponytail. I walk out of our room and go downstairs to the kitchen. Hayes and Nash are in there eating waffles.

'Rude. Where are mine,' I ask? 'Make your own,' Hayes says. 'Ugh,' I mutter as I pull out the stuff for my waffles. Nash and Hayes continue talking as I make my breakfast.

Hayes's POV:

As Addison makes her breakfast Nash and I discuss a thing called MagCon. Earlier today Nash had gotten a phone call from a man named Bart asking if him and I wanted to join an event called MagCon. Nash said he'd get back to him and we ran downstairs to ask our parents. They said yes so we are now officially a part of MagCon.

'Addison we need to talk to you about something,' Nash says.

Addison's POV:

'Addison we need to talk to you about something,' Nash says. 'Well this can't be good' I think to myself. 'Um okay,' I say unsurely. 'Well me and Hayes have been asked to join a thing called MagCon and we leave in 2 days,' Nash says. 'What,' I ask in disbelief? 'We are touring around the states for 4 months,' Hayes says. 'But our birthday is in 2 months,' I say. 'Sorry we'll have to miss it,' Hayes says. 'B-but,' I say stuttering. 'Don't cry Addy,' Hayes says getting off his seat and hugging me. I hug him back and cry into his chest. Nash wraps his arms around us and we end up having a group hug.

*Later On*

'Hayes, Nash can you come down here,' I yell out? They run downstairs and into the lounge. 'Whatcha need,' Hayes asks? 'Lets go do something,' I say. 'What do you want to do,' Nash asks? 'Lets go to the beach,' I say. 'Okay,' they agree.

We all run upstairs and change into our swimwear. I put on my neon pink bikini with my galaxy board shorts. I put a towel, my sunglasses and my phone into my beach bag. I rush downstairs and see Hayes and Nash already in there. 'Took you long enough,' Nash says. 'It takes time to look this great,' I say. Hayes scoffs. 'Your basically a girl version of that,' Nash says pointing at Hayes and laughing. 'Hey,' Hayes and I say in sync. 'I am obviously so much better looking,' Hayes says. I scoff and say, 'you wish.' 'Come on you two lets go,' Nash says still laughing.