Concert(:

Ed said it was time to for him to go on stage, so I made my way to the front of the crowd. Yes, he got me front row tickets. I have no clue why...

"Hello." Ed said into the microphone. The cross went wild. He said one word!?

"This is my first show in America...so treat me good. Okay?" He said. Everyone screamed.

"Now, tonight there will be fast songs, slow songs and songs that make no sense. But, sing along if you know the words, if you don't...make it up!" He smiled. The crowd roared in laughter.

"Shhhhh....shhhhhhhh." Ed said into the mic to calm everyone down.

"This song is called Wake Me Up. I hope you like it."

----------

Ed's show was...amazing. He sang those words amazingly with so much passion. I just...I love his voice! It's so soothing! The way he can relate to the crowd, too, amazing!

I guess I go backstage again...

As I make my way through the crowd, I wonder if Ed wants to hang out any time soon or if this will be out last time of seeing eachother...he is traveling..

I got to his dressing room door and stopped myself from going in. I could save myself from heartbreak if I just go home.

Yes. I just admitted it. I DO like Ed.

He is right behind this door, waiting on me.

He's probably with another girl. He is Ed Sheeran. That thought made me frown. He probably likes a model our something..

I guess I have to make my decision now...

That is when I turned my heels to walk away from the door.

Goodbye Ed. I'll see you...never.