No More Lily

So Ed was locked up in the bathroom. I was just casually sitting on my bed, He was so upset, so I'll guess I'll give him some space.

My phone was beeping my Apple iPhone tune.

One new message.

'Hows ur new life? -Lily'

I don't know how to take this....so I touched the call button.

"Hey." Lily's voice flowed through my phone. 

"Hey. Um...everything is good..." I trailed. Her question was kinda difficult to answer, givin Edward locked himself in the bathroom.

"That's nice...listen we can't talk anymore. I do NOT want fame like you do. That is your life, not mine." She said.

"But..y-your my b-best friend. You can't do that!" I screamed. I got up from my bed and started walking around the bedroom. 

"No, your life is going to be in all the papers and in all of the news channels. So, you cannot tell me that you'd want hate and attention from your best friends fans and enemies." She challenged.

"BUT! You're the only person back at home that accually gives me strength. What about all of the memories together." 

"They are still there! They are ALWAYS going to be there, but your family is there for you and Ed!" 

"ED IS NOT HERE FOR ME! HE COMPLETELY HATES ME!" I yelled at the thought of Ed. He doesn't hate me per say, but he is miserable to even be around me so I guess he hates me. 

I felt tears streaming down my face.

"He is in complete love with you, and you act like this oppertunity is bad for you. It's a chance to change your life forever!" She said and sniffled. 

Then there was an awkward silence.

"So this is it?" I asked. 

"Yep. Goodbye Taylor." Lily said, then hung up.

I just stood there in the middle of the room, struck by disbelief. She accually thought that she could just drop me. What a good friend.

I strolled back to my bed, and laid down. The tears still were streaming down my face. I thought about all the memories Lily and I had. 

Those memories are now gone, and I'm empty.