9. Swimming in the ocean

It was beautiful on the beach, almost euphorical. "I have an idea" he said with a smirk on his face. "What's that" I said. "Do you wanna take a swim?" He said. "Right now" I asked. "Yeah why not? It could be fun" he said with a mischievous face. I looked around and there was no one on the beach as far as I could see. "Okay then" I said with as grin. He started to undress and so did I. "I don't want my brah and panties to get ruined by the sea" I said. "Well then take them" of he said. "I don't know.. what if someone walks by" I said unsure. "We'll be in the water, they can't see us" he said. Then he took off his boxers. "Here I'm taking them off to now let's go." He said daring. "Okay then" I said quickly taking off my brah and panties kind of hiding my body because of my insecurities. "What are you doing" he asked a little bit confused and a touch of mad. "Don't hide your body like that, you are beautiful. Don't ever think other wise" he said. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. "Now get in here" he said demanding. I got in the water and he grabbed me by my hips pulling me closer to him. "Hi there" I said almost touching his lips. "Hi" he said looking into my eyes seductively before smashing his lips into mine. His hands still on my hips, moving down with every kiss. He grabbed my butt tightly. I let out a small moan in his ear, making him grip it tighter. "Fuck.. ondre" i whispered. He started kissing my neck. One of his hands started gliding up from my butt. He grabbed my boob and started to massage it. He left hickeys on my neck and shoulders. I threw my head back in pleasure. I started drifting my hands down to his hips while gliding my nails down his body. He let out a small moan. I went from his hips slowly to his dick, which was already big and bulgy. I put my hand around his dick and started to tease him a little. "Don't do that" he said in a irritated voice and he grabbed my neck. I started to jerk him off. "Fuck y/n, don't stop." He said and moaned. I wanted to make him feel good. I kissed his neck and left love bites. He moaned again and said "fuck I'm gonna come" and a few seconds later felt his body shock in pleasure. He kissed me passionately and we walked out of the ocean back to our clothes. We got dressed and walked back to the hotel.

Hey guys, I think that this is the last chapter for now. I'm going to try and write another story on someone else. Sorry maybe I'll do an update on this story when I feel like it.