three

the night went by as smooth as anyone hoped. jackson was still nervous around yugyeom but tried his hardest to not combust by the boys cutenes.

currently, jackson was alone in the kitchen trying to calm down. yugyeom had just sneezed and jackson swears he would've fainted if mark wasnt there to keep him up right. the chinese sighed, running a hand through his hair in a comforting manner.

he heard someone walk into the kitchen. jacksons eyes were closed so he assumed it was mark walking in to drag him back out.

"hyung can you believe h-" jacksons shut up when he saw none other than yugyeom standing in the kitchen. the boys eyes widened as he and yugyeom made eye contact.

"ah, sorry yugyeom-ah, I thought you were mark hyung." jackson laughed nervously. yugyeom smiled, jackson dying internally.

"it's okay hyung. um.. mark hyung wanted me to ask you if you were going to join us in watching the movie?" yugyeom tilted his head slightly as he spoke. jackson couldn't believe yugyeom was literally trying to make him die with his overload of unexpected cuteness.

"yeah!" jacksons voice crack, yugyeom stifling a laugh and jackson cleared his throat. "sorry I mean yeah, sure." jackson corrected. he and yugyeom were quiet for a moment before they both bursted out into fits of laughter.

"i-im sorry for laughing hyung." yugyeom said while trying to calm down. jackson chuckled, already feeling himself calm down. "it's okay. anyway I'll get some snacks and I'll be right out." jackson smiled. as he turned around to get the popcorn, he felt yugyeoms hand tug at his wrist. jackson turned around, the tips of his ears already turning red from the contact.

"n-need help?" yugyeom asked, letting go of jacksons wrist. the young boy himself felt his cheeks heat up as well. jackson smiled again. "sure. get some drinks from the fridge. get whatever you think the others will like since I dont know them well." yugyeom nodded, going over to the fridge and doing what jackson told him to.

while yugyeom did that, jackson was screaming at himself for falling for a boy that he just met. he couldn't believe how fast his heart was racing and all they've talked about is a movie and some snacks. he was seriously losing his mind out here. he collected himself though, getting the popcorn from the cabinet and taking the plastic wrapping off so he could put it in the microwave.

"hyung, so you want me to take these to them now or wait for you?" yugyeom asked. jackson closed the door to the microwave and hit the popcorn button.

"um.. you can go take those to them. ask them if they want some candy since I have a stash of it." jackson turned around and yugyeom nodded.

"I'll be right back!" yugyeom smiled, turning around and trying to balance the sodas and water he got for the group outside the kitchen. this gave jackson a few minutes to calm himself down. why was this happening? to him of all people. he couldn't believe it. jackson guessed yugyeom just had a charm to him.

wait..

isn't yugyeom dating jinyoung?

jacksons heart dropped at the thought. they were touchy and jinyoung always seemed to have his eyes on yugyeom. maybe jackson should've thought about that before he let his heart go all crazy for the boy.

he couldn't believe he was falling for a boy who was already in a relationship. he jumped out of his thoughts, literally, when the microwave beeped and signaled the timer for the popcorn was done.

he got the popcorn out, hissing at how hot the bag was. he set it on the counter and grabbed a bowl big enough for the popcorn. as he was pouring the popcorn he heard someone walk into the kitchen.

jackson turned around expecting to see yugyeom but he saw mark. the boy smiled anyway.

"hey, what's up mark?" jackson said as the older walked over to him. mark sighed, resting his head on jacksons shoulder.

"youngjae... is so handsome I think I'm going to lose my mind seun." mark said in english. jackson giggled, understanding exactly how he was feeling.

"me too." jackson replied in english. mark groaned, wrapping his arms around jacksons waist. what they didnt see was yugyeom walking into the kitchen as they talked. the boys smile now turned into a frown. he kind of figured they were dating but he wasnt ready to see the two like that. the boy turned around and walked back to the living room, the two in the kitchen oblivious to what happened.

"seun, want me to get the snacks from your stash?"

"you know about my stash?!"

mark just giggled.

●●●●●

"bye, it was nice meeting you guys!" jackson waved at bambams friends with mark. bambam smiled at the two and jackson kissed the boys cheek, bambam groaning.

"bye bam. love you kid." jackson said. bambam nodded, giving mark a side hug before he left with his friends. jackson and mark closed the front door and jackson groaned.

"you know how hard it is to like... not squeal when yugyeom literally did anything?!" Jackson exclaimed, throwing himself onto the couch stomach and face first. he landed with a 'humph' and mark sat on his back. jackson didn't care, the male not weighing too much to hurt him.

"well that's how I felt with youngjae except hes literally so damn hot." mark sighed, leaning onto the couch. jackson turned his head so he could breathe, looking at the now black tv.

"we're both too gay for this." jackson said, mark humming in agreement. they both have dated woman in the past but they knew they preferred men over them, although they did find girls really pretty from time to time. they had eyes after all.

"I'm glad bam has more friends though. I know him moving from thailand was hard, let alone moving from china. his korean sounds good though." mark said, a smile on his face as he thought about how hard bambam would work on korean with them while they would facetime or meet up. jackson and mark had started learning it a few years before bam, already planning to live in korea for separate reasons.

"yeah, he sounds really good, more fluent than the last time we saw him."

"definitely."

"anyway we should sleep before you break my back with your boney ass."

"I'll break you with my bare hands if you dont shut your mouth wang."

"oh I'm so scar- ow! dont pinch me!"