Part 1 (Laura's POV)

I had only met Taylor once. ONCE! And now we have to hop on the shower and kiss. Great. I'm an actress.  How hard can this be, but we are nude. Dont get me wrong. Being nude isn't too bad if it were just me her and a camera, but there is 40 other people looking at me and her. We don't shoot until a week from now so me and Taylor are meeting up because there would be no way in hell that I would jump in a shower nude with a stranger.

What time are you picking me up for coffee? You said 12 right? - T

Yeah I said 12. What's the address? - L

She quickly sent the location and I hopped out of bed to get ready. I wasn't in a rush seeing as it was only 9am. I settled with black skinny and a white top which hung low on the front. Sometimes it would fall a bit too far but if it did I'm sure Taylor will understand.  I slip on some black pumps because I couldn't be bothered with laces or straps today.

I look at the time and it was 10 so I applied some makeup. Only casual because this wasn't anything big and important and I'm not dressing to impress. I grab my hand bag and put my purse inside. There is no way I'm letting Taylor pay.

I get inside my car and start the engine. I drive to Taylors cut the engine and step out. I walk up the gravel path outside her house and knock at her door. She opens the door, shes still in a towel and her hair is wet.

“sorry, im running late” She says turning around and walking away. She realises i'm still here and turns back around.

“where are my manners, come in Laura” She apologises. I step into her house and it smells like cinnamon and apples.

“its not even christmas Taylor” I say to her laughing because it is only June.

“i cant hear you, come in here” she calls out to me. I walk toward the sound and she is still in her towel and drying her hair in the bathroom. She looks at me and I turn around.

“sorry i thought you were already dressed” i said embarrassed. But to be honest. Shes a beautiful woman and I felt the urge to wrap my arms around her and at that moment Taylor pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Laura, we are going to be doing a lot more than seeing each other in towels" I blushed and then realised she meant on the show. I turn around again and walk into the bathroom and spot a thong on her clothes. Was she going to wear that. Oh god I hope so. "Got to respect peoples privacy though Taylor" I say looking at her.

"I dont care if you invade my privacy" Taylor replies.

She said that completely unfazed. Unlike me who is stood here blushing like a dork.

"So Laura is a blusher huh" Taylor says chuckling to herself.

"Well wouldnt you blush if someone as gorgeous as you flirts with you" I say shocking myself. Why did I say that. Shit. Shes going to freak out. My reaction was to look away. But I qas curious so I looked up and she was blushing.

"Whos the one blushing now schilling" I say

"Well. If it were anyone else id ask them to wait outside but seeing as your going to see this anyway I dont care" Taylor tells me this and im confused for a second until she drops he towel.

"Well aren't you a forward one" I say trying to hide the fact I am completely turned on.

"As much as id love to sit here and watch you dress I left my car door open so im going to shut it" I say laughing.

I walk toward the door but before I close it I look toward the bathroom and see Taylor slipping on her purple thong. I shut the door immediately.  Why does she have this affect on me. Ive never really felt like this toward a girl before.

I shut the door of my car and lock it. I walk slower to  the house making sure Taylor is dressed by the time I come back in because I cannot handle much more of her body. I open the door and she is applying her makeup. Not like she needs it though.

"You about ready?" I ask sitting on her arm chair. I purposefully chose this one because it had a clear view into the bathroom.

"Yep" Taylor says popping the lid to her mascara on. She walks toward me.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

---------------------------------

Im going to update if this gets a positive responce. Which i hope it does :)

Thank you if you read this far.

-Hannah