Part 3

Wow guys. I didnt think anyone would like this fic. Shout out to @borntodiethisway who was incredibly sweet in the comments <3

I head into Starbucks behind Taylor. There are so many people in here so as I am walking up to the line I am shoved and I stumble forward and catch my self on Taylor. Her back is right up against my front and my hands are on her waist. The second i make contact she giggles. I steady myself on my feet and stand up straight. I brush down my jeans because they became all bunched. Taylor turns around to face me.

“I kinda like it when you get embarrassed” Taylor says to me. Shit! am I blushing.

“I can feel you thinking” she adds. I smile at her. I place my hand on her shoulder.

“you make me think” I whisper by her ear. She tilts her head a little and i think i hear a tiny moan.

“was that a moan i hear Schilling” I say returning to an upright position.

“well if someone like yourself comes millimeters from your neck and whispers in a husky voice so you can feel the warmth of their” her sentence suddenly stops.

“i went into a lot of detail…. but yes yes it was” She says turning around just after she finishes. The line moves forward and we both move forward. I place my arms around her waist and i pull her back so she is flush against my front. I tilt my head toward her neck.

“does my voice really turn you on” I say in such a husky voice. I giggle and step back. Taylor turns around to look at me.

“don't even tease me like that Laura…” She says sticking her bottom lip out acting ‘sad’.

“but i enjoy harmless flirting…. i would say it is my forte” I laugh as we get to the cashier.

“can i take your order?” a girl asks us smiling.

“can i have a… hmm, Grande hot chocolate please” Taylor asks.

“name please” The girl ask just as cheery as before.

“Taylor” Taylor tells her flashing a small smile.

“that will be $3.50 please”

Taylor reaches to her bag. I laugh.

“no no Taylor” I say pushing her hand away from her bag and pulling my purse out.

“actually make that two” I say and she asks again

“name please”

“Laura” I reply.

“that will be $7 then please”

I pay for out hot chocolates and me and Taylor go and wait at the end for our drinks.

“you didn't have to play hun” Taylor says looking at me.

“well. I wanted to… hun, who calls people hun” i say laughing at her previous choice of words. “so Schilling” I say sitting down in a booth opposite Taylor.

“Yes Laura” She says looking up at me sipping her drink.

“what do i need to know about you then” I say taking a sip of my own drink. Before Taylor could respond I look at my cup and laugh.

“what's the laugh for” Taylor asks me looking confused.

“look at you cup” i say to Taylor and when she sees it she laughs also.

I look back at my cup and it reads

“Laura, I didn't need to ask you name i already knew it, im a huge fan -Hannah” I look over to the counter and look at Hannah. She looks over and me and Taylor both blow kisses over to her.

“that's adorable” Taylor says as i turn around.

“Taylor. Back on subject. Tell me about yourself” I say sipping more of my drink.

“well my birthday is July 27th, i was born in Boston and grew up in West Roxbury and Wayland. I graduated at Wayland high school and studied at Fordham University then continued at New York University and got a Bachelor of Arts in 2006 was in a few films and then i read for OITNB and had to be a part of it…. And you?” Taylor said as i was sat there taking in every bit.

Her birthday was soon. Ive got to get a present… she is my co-star after all, and she is generally a great person to be around. We just click.

“well my birthday is March 7th” As i said this Taylors face sunk.

“whats up” I ask concerned.

“i missed your birthday” She says.

“its fine, anyway. I was born in Jersey and i grew up in Watchung and went to Watchung Hills Regional High School and studied at Caroline Thomas' Total Theater Lab in New York. Im recognised from That 70’s show mostly but i was in a few things and the same as you, I read for OITNB and fell in love. I had to be a part of it” I said to Taylor.

“You are cute when you are engrossed in a story you know” Taylor says to me as she takes a

long sip of her drink.

“why thank you Schilling” I say

“why do you call me Schilling” Taylor asks me

“its because its a beautiful name. It suits just a hot lady like yourself” I say

We talk for about an hour before we both finish out drinks.

“so what do you want to do. Its only 3pm” Taylor asks throwing her cup away.

“seeing as you didnt bring your car, how about i take you home” I suggest walking out of the door. Taylor looks at me.

“what, you arent going to come in” Taylor generally sounds upset.

“as much as i would love to spend time with this attractive blonde next to me im afraid i cannot because i have to get some work done” I say opening the car door for Taylor.

“thats okay Laura” Taylor replies. I shut the door and get in my side of the car and start driving Taylor home.

“I should probably do some work. Ive been behind latley…. im such a procrastinator” Taylor says and i laugh. I pull up outside her house and hop out and open the door for her before she has the chance.

“thanks” Taylor smiles at me and i walk her to her door. I go to turn around and Taylor grabs my hand and gives me a hug. As she unlocks her door i give her a slight slap on the ass. and walm toward my car.

“what was that for” Taylor laughs over to me.

“that was for having such a nice ass… how could i not slap it” After saying that i shut my door and drive off. I look in my rear view mirror and see Taylor laughing to herself.

I think this shower scene wont be too bad after all.

This was a slightly longer one :)

You all deserve it for being adorable in the comments.

I will update if this gets a positive responce :)

- Hannah