1-Nice to meet you

As the younge boy walked in the empty bathroom wishing no one will sport him. Walked towards the door and raced his arm and knock on the door 3 times and said the spell . The door suddenly opened and and hand came out grabbing the door, as he panicked , he stumbled back . An pear of sweat dropping from his head .
"Well hello there" an voice came from his back , an cold breeze make him having goosebumps. He couldn't bear to turn around to see who is behind him. He shut his eyes hopping this is an dream .
"Hello?" An female voice approach him, he slowly opened his eyes seeing an female who has white hair with big ruby eyes , he was relieved that is not an ghost .
" are you okay "she said to him .
" yea I'm fine thank you" he said giving an sigh , as he tried to grab her hand . He went though her body.
"Uhhh" he's eyes are stunt from what happened
" w-what ?!" He looked up at her.
" are you scared?" She asked while smiling.
"Sorry how rude of me , hello , I'm Hanako san of the toilet . The 7th mystery of the school wonders . Nice to meet you " she said smiling, while the young bou think it's kinda of creepy .
    "Y-your hanako san?????" The young boy said pointing at her . Then she put her hand on her chest and looked at him offensively and grasping
   " -grasp- you know pointing at an girl is rude , do you not knowing any manners?"She said smirking
    "O-oh ..um I'm sorry " he said looking down
    "It's okay and yes I'm hanako-san , the ghosts that hunts the girls bathroom ." She said proudly .
    " I-um why- I thought that you have black bob hair  cuts and red white shirt and red skirt "
    " what do you mean , your saying that I can't change my fashion???"
    "Nono I'm just asking "
     "Any whom , tell me your name and then your wish !!" She asked looking at him while smiling .
      "i'm Amane Yugi ,And my wish is that .......I-I want to have an relationship with this girl in class, she's really cute " The Younge boy looking down and rubbing his neck
      "Oohhh that's nice , sure I'll help you!" She said
      "What?!? Really thank you "
      she snaps her finger
         Then suddenly the whole place went black .
   The younge boy woke up in an other day thinking yesterday was an dream but also relieved at the same time  .
     He walked to school as an normal day but the girl he likes just walked up to him.
    "Hello darling " she said smiling , linking her arm with his.
      Amane was really confused , after she left him alone he turned to his friend and ask .
    "Oi , what the heck is going on here , why is she doing that??" He asked put his face on the table
    "Bro what do you mean 'what is she doing' did you hit your head so hard??you guys has been dating for weeks "His friend looked at him  .
     "What??!?!?!"
     "Oh god the heck is wrong with you today Amane " he said looking at him Weirdly
     "Y-Yea sorry I was just tired - haha haha " the boy turned away looking for his books .
Okay I need to go look for hanako san after this class
   He thought
  : 50 minutes later :
He rush to the girls toilet ( no one is in there at the time )
     He saw hanako san looking at the window .
    "Hanako san !" He rush to her
    "Oh hi there" she said smiling
    "What's wrong ? Do you like your gife?"
     "Umm what is going on?!?"
     "Well didn't you said you wish to have an relationship with the girl so I did what my rumour saids , I Granted your wish "
     Then he knows , yesterday wasn't just an dream . It was real, we're he supposed to be happy or not?
     "Uhh..."He looked down
     "Thank you?" He then said
     "No problem! Now go to your class before you're late "She said waving good bye at him
      "Umm bye !" He said rushing out the toilet, leaving the girl all alone .
    As Amane toke off running , the smile on her face wasn't leaving  but the first step he toke out of the toliet , her smile start to turn into an straight line .

  "It has been long , hasn't it ? Hanako-Kun"

The boy running to his classroom, as he step in the classroom he was huffing and buffing . Feeling exhausted.
     He never felt that he would be this lucky to finally getting to date the girl of his dream, well kind of . He often look at her when Turing class. Everything was normal .