3- Aoi Akane

the confused Amane , standing there don't even know where to begin, how can even once an mysitery can turn into an supernatural ? he was think this question.

" if you knwo the situation , why are you here to just giving me more touble ?" hanako-san said annyoued , the man sitting there didn't make an sound .

" HEY ARE YOU ASLEEP OR WHAT!" hanako-san screamed at Akane .

"ah! sorry i fell asleep" akane said before sitting up stright again.

"i haven't been asleep for so long after the rumor started" he said laughing rubbing the back of his's neck .

" so remember like when we were at school ?" akane asked looking at hanako-san .

"well knowing that aoi-chan was so upset about .... you know.... you ....i didn't asked her out for an whole year , i just wanted to be there for her, at those situation i don't think it's an good time to ask her out ."

"so when the time come, i think it good for me to ask her out "

" she rejected me again ..." he's voice start to get dimmer .

" it's okay , because this always happend but i won't give up !" he's eyes lit up from the hope , but amane on the side was feeling really pitty for him, because even though his crush rejected him multiple time . he still haven't gaven up yet .

  " but ...... untill the day , when aoi-chan was sitting on the roof top ,some..someone pushed her..." iw wasn't there for her ....instead i was doing some student concil things......" hanako-san and amane could hear akane-kun's sobbing by how his voice was getting wet .

   "i-i felt useless ... i told the other no.1 to help , they did ! but it  doesn't work ... everytime her death would be different ... it's weird ... i ask the other school mysiters about this situation , they don't even know.... but my time is running out .. i was about to be graduate ....so the only solution is that .....i'll do any thing for aoi-chan ...even if that means that my futrue is gone ..."   then hanako-san's eyes start to widden . like an sudden shock was to much for her .

  " i ...... gave up on it... i chosen an different path ... then i became an supernaturl, my only purpose to found aoi-chan and save her !! but i don't know how did my rumor was changed and i didn't have any control over my body anymore ! i was trying to stop myself from kidnapping the students! i swear i tried ..... but nothing was working ...i'm sorry Honorable no.7 .." akane was looking down on the floor crying ... then hanako-san got up and ..

slap him

"why would you do that?" hanako-san said in an deep low tone ... akane still not looking up at her eyes , maybe he already know that he desever this.

"do you think aoi-chan want you to lose you life as well?" hanako-san said . but that sentence like woken something within Akane's heart, his eyes widden. he finally look up in hanako-san's eyes , which she was crying as well, Amane was scread , because hanako-san doesn't often cry .

   " she cared so much about you..." she said quitely yet crying .

   " why would you think that if you were gone because of her .... how do you think she would feel? after i'm gone ... the most importent th ing is for you to be there for her.... maybe she is gone but she'll always stays in your heart ....right?" she looked at him , kneeing down on to his level. smiling .

" yea ....i guessed your right " he smiled at her . in this situation Amane is really awkward .

"Yugi-kun" hanako-san said .

"y-yes!" he said loud enough.

" i need you to change the rumor for akane-kun" hanako-san once again standing up looking at him.

"w-what ?" amane asked like it was some kind of joke

" wasn't i clear?" she said looking serious at him

"y-'

"hah, i was just joking ! but indeed i really need your help with the rumor , how? by telling other people diffend rumor from this one. make something up!" she smiled .

amane tilited his head .

" you just need to make something like story!"

"yea .....okay" amane looked towards his side , hanako-san floo towards him, hold his sholders .

" Yugi-kun look at me ." she said , amane looked into her eyes .

"this is really importent , something like an rumor can really change an supernature duties, even mine can be changed . but you . as an human can change that rumor , you can help akane-kun's rumor and just by doing that , so please " as hanako-san pleaded , amane was blushing like crazy . he doesn't expected for hanako-san to beg him, this is to much for him. afterwards . he was really red , like he have an fever.

"Yugi-kun?" hanako-san looked down on his face, when she did that . Amane turned his face to the opposite directions of her's

"y..yes i'll do it " he quietly said .

"thank you " akane-kun said really quietly .

------------later on-

amane has start to  talk about the rumor but more as an kind way instead of the old one , the "time loop " is when you don't get to get killed in one of the history .instead , you get to understand the history but standing beside and understanding what happened in the past instead reading books ( okay but you need to read more books- huuuuuuhk)

the new rumor has started to spread really quick which now akane start to return how he used to be ..

---in the toliet--

"good job Yugi-kun! you've done it !" hanako-san calgging on to him.

"a-ah hanako-san....t-too c-close!" he said blushing while doesn't know where to put his hands on.

"it's okay , you need to start adapting to it, cause i'll always do this in the future " she said laughting .

"w-what? no!" he said in protest but which made hanako-san want to do it more , she start to mess around his hairs .

"don't worry ~" she smirk

---------------to be continue -------------

thank you for reading i'm so sorry that the this chapter kind of short today , i'll try to take more time on it . but please don't put hate comments on there and said the akane will never kill himself to save aoi , cause i already know that . and this is just an AU/fanfic it's not real . why i'm doing this is to bring the main charaters in the story more closer .