Chapter 2

I walked in and right away there was walkers coming at me I shot there heads and ran I didn't think to kill the rest I would just lock the door. I then ran into a door where I seen people who was still alive we had our guns pointed at each other, there was 2 men one looked about my age and the other look like his dad. The oldest one told me to put my weapons down and easily put them down and he goes hi my name is Rick and this is my son Carl we don't want to hurt you we just need to know if you have been bitten or scratched I told them no and asked them how they got through that way cause I am only though one door and there is a lot of walkers behind that door. They said that why they wanted to know if I was bit or scratched and they had been here ever since it had started with the rest of there group then Rick invited me up to the cells to met the rest of the people.
Once we got up there I came in last and I heard someone ask Rick what was the shooting sound and then he stepped out of in front of me he said it was her.
There was a group of people just looking at me and they just went down the line and said hi and what they name where.
First was Rick he said hi my name is Rick and we have already met.
Then came a lady named Lori and she had a kid in her hands and she said and this is Judith. Then Came the young boy he said his name was Carl, next was a Asian who said his name was glen. And he was holding hands with the girl that said hi I am Maggie and this is Beth my sister. Next was dark and he was standing near someone lady named carol. And there was a lot more but as they said there names I just was trying to figure out why they have me here and what they are going to do with me and if I could trust them.