Part 1

I don't remember much. I've been awake for a little while now and I don't know what this place is or where I am. It's really cold and dark with what seems to be a small light source? This room seems small and there is this solid, wooden door. I'm too scared to go near it. I'm constantly hearing screaming, crying and laughter on the other side. There is a small gap in the door at the bottom but I don't know what it's for, it's too small for me to get through so it's definitely not anything to do with that. The walls and floor are stone and I have this dress-like hood on me. At least it's comfortable.

About 3 hours has passed and I'm starting to feel hungry. Is there even going to be someone who feeds me? The question was answered. From the small gap at the bottom of the door slid a tray of food. It had a bread roll on it along with a cup of milk. Is this even safe to consume? It smelt and looked fine. I pick up the bread and take a bite, it tasted fresh almost heavenly. I next pick up the cup of milk and drink it. It tasted perfect. After finishing the the food I go back into the corner to warm back up. I feel safe in this spot, it reminds me of something familiar. Not too long after that thought I hear a loud bang at the door and a voice
"Number 005 give us back the tray and cup."
It sounds like a woman is talking. I do as she asks and before I even pushed it under the gap it was already gone. Did she really need it back that fast? Oh well, I go back to the corner again. It's the warmest place here and with my hood, which is the softest thing I have ever felt, I fall asleep.

I'm barely awake and yet there is another loud bang at the door. She is back.
"Number 005 if you are near the door back away from it."
Huh? Why is the door being opened? I don't question and I don't make a sound. The door opened and revealed a tall women who had raven black hair. Next to her on either side were two men wearing officer clothes? The women knelt down a few steps into the door way.
"Can you come here please?"
I shake my head
"I promise it will be okay, just come with me alright?"
She was holding a collar and lead in her hand. I assume that was for me. I walk over to her slowly just to be cautious but I'm also curious as to why she wants me to go with her and why are the men there? She puts the collar on me and I walk by her side. As I left the room I see a hallway that looks as if it never ends. Rows of doors on both side and not a sound from any of them. We walk to the end and I see a bright light come from a room. As we walk in I see a bath filled with water. The guards stand at the door on the outside and then the door is closed with both me and her inside. She takes the collar off of me and I run over to a corner to hide.
"Hey, hey it's okay you're just going to have a bath. Would you mind taking your clothes off?"
I shake my head at her again. I feel so scared and I don't know why.
"If you come to me I'll help you alright. Do you want a hug first?"
I walk over to her and she hugs me. It feels... nice somehow. I don't know why or how but she feels familiar. She take off my hood which reveals a pair of cat ears and a tail. I start playing with them and the woman giggles? I look towards her with a concerned look.
"Oh don't worry 005 it's quite alright, you are just being really cute right now."
I stare towards the bath. I really don't want to go in.
"Come on now it's okay. The water isn't going to hurt you."
I touch the water and it feels warm. I slowly get in and sit down. The water goes up to my neck. This is either a really deep bath or I'm just small. The woman washes me with a soap that smells like chamomile. After the bath she gives me fresh clothes to wear and she dried me off. It feels nice to feel this warm, almost comforting. The woman then gestures to me that she was going to carry me. I glance towards the collar and lead that she had used to bring me here.
"I won't be using that to take you back. It's alright just come here."
I walk on over and she picks me up and embraces me as if I was a child. I feel so relaxed and tired I forget the reason why I'm scared. The hallway is still quite dark and eerie. Then I remembered why I was so scared. Where are the screams? Why don't I hear them now? As I was questioning everything about this place the woman takes me off of her and put me down in the room I came from. I didn't even hear the door open. I look towards her as she leaves me here but I don't make any noise or sign about her leaving. I don't even know who she is or why I felt comforted around her. Might just be her job. Once I let go of all the thoughts running through my head I calm down and realise that the room had a small, circular bed in the corner that I was hiding in. I go to investigate and it felt quite soft. I decide to curl up into it and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.