Concert Part 3

Concert 🎤 Part 3
(1 Year Later)
You and Demi have been dating on and off for the past year. She's been busy focusing on herself and her health. Which you understand. But you want to spend time with her. And you want to be hers. And you want her to be yours. You guys are meeting up tonight for the first time in about a month. You were excited. You were taking her to a fancy restaurant. Or so she thinks. You're actually going to take her dancing then to a drive in movie. The time came to pick Demi up. You drove over to her place and waited outside. You saw Demi walk down in a beautiful black dress. You met with her and grabbed her hand. "Wow....you look....Wow!" She blushed. 'You don't look to bad yourself!' "Me? Nah..." you opened the door for her and you started to drive. 'I'm so excited to try this restaurant!' "Yup you're in for a big surprise!" You drove for a while then stopped outside a little restaurant. 'Ummm....' "don't worry cmon!" You got out and walked with Demi inside. There was a table lit by candles in the center of the room. 'Y/n....' Demi looked around. 'You did this?' "Yeah I did." You guys sat down. 'Wow....you're really amazing.' "You deserve all this....and more." 'Thank you y/n....I don't deserve you...' "Demi...you deserve the world!" 'You are my world.' You smiled. "Be my girlfriend." 'Huh?' "I want you to be my girl." 'I thought I already was....' "what do you mean?" 'I thought we were dating...' "Well it's just that we haven't spent much time together and I just thought we were just friends with benefits." 'Is that what you want?' "No! I want you! Demi I lo...." 'were you just about to say you love me?!' "Uhhhh....." Demi leaned in and whispered in your ear. 'Tell me you love me.' You got chills. You stared into those brown eyes. "I......love...." before you could finish Demi kissed you. 'I love you too.' You kissed her back. "So is this.....official?" 'Oh yeah....we're gonna date the shit out of each other.' You laughed. "Okay Awesome." 'You know.....this has got to be one of my greatest dates I've ever been on.' "Well it's not done yet!" 'Really? More!' "Yep....let's go!" You drove to the drive in. 'Omg! A drive in movie! I've never been!' "You're gonna love it!" 'As long as I'm with you i will.' You guys parked. You pulled out a blanket from the backseat. Demi cuddled up to you and you guys ate snacks and watched a movie. After the movie was over you drove back to Demi's house. You walked her up to her door. 'Thank you so much for tonight....it was Amazing.' "I'm glad you had fun." 'I did. You're the best gf/bf I could've asked for!' Demi kissed you. "Okay...Goodnight Demi." 'Goodnight.' You turned and started walking away. 'Y/n!' You turned around. "Yeah?" 'Do you.....want to come in?' "Ummm....Yeah....is like that!" You walked inside following Demi.......