Tonights gonna be a GOOD NIGHT

Hey, losers. I thought I would start off with one of my favorite ships. TordEdd. It's not good because I'm only 14, and I haven't been to school for a couple of weeks. (I just started homeschool.) SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY (little doodle of Edd I made a little while ago. ^^)

Edd stood in the kitchen leaning over the counter casually chatting with Tom. Tord smiled and walked over to his lover, wrapping his arms around Edd's waist. Edd scoffed and pushed Tord off of him, "Do you have to do that every second of the day?" Tord was offended by this.

"What!? Do you not want my love anymore!? Do you..." Tord gasped and turned around dramatically, "Hate me?" Edd groaned, "Sometimes I really do..." Tom chuckled and walked up to Edd, whispering something into his ear. Edd began to giggle and patted Tom's head, messing his hair up. Tord watched this, not appreciating how close Tom was getting with Edd. Tord huffed and walked over to the two, getting in between them.

Tom looked at Tord and raised a brow. "What the hell are you doing?" Tord mocked Tom crossing his arms, "What the hell are you doing? You know exactly what I'm doing. Keep your 3-inch pp to yourself, he's mine Jehovah." Tom rolled his 'eyes' and made his way to his room before stopping in front of his door. "Let me know what time Edd. I'll be ready." Edd giggled and nodded. Tom entered his room, Tord waited for his door to shut before he started.

Click

Tord faced Edd clearly frustrated with not knowing what the two were discussing. "What was that all about?" Edd sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tord, nothing is going to happen between me and Tom! You know I love you and only you! Sheesh..." Tord was a bit relieved but hurt in some way. "Sorry." Edd walked past Tord heading into his room. Tord stood there rubbing his arm. "What am I doing wrong?" Tord walked over to the couch and flopped down onto it. "Am I boring? Is it my pp? Why is he acting like this?" Questions rushed through Tord's head as he laid back onto the couch, closing his eyes as he slowly fell asleep.

The big 3 hours later

Edd walked out of his room and made his way over to Tord. Edd got onto Tord's lap and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry for acting like a little twerp...I love you." Edd kissed and Tord's cheek and got up, only to be pulled back down. Tord hugged Edd tightly and kissed his neck. "I know a way you could make it up to me.~" Edd shivered and smiled.

I Got A FeELing WOOOHOOO THat TOnIGHts GOnnA Be A GOod GoOd NiGht. Sorry, my writing skills succ big succ. I'll get better in the future though :0 okay bye you FisHsTicks.