Chapter↗17↖ Jamie

The Charmed Ones and Aaliyah find Jamie.

♫OPENING MUSIC TO CHARMED♫

I can be anything I want
Give me a reason why I won't
No, I don't care !
Don't wanna be typical
You can sayeverything to me
I know who I am and you will see
So stop and stare
I'm not invisible
I'm not gonna be typical
Ohhh oh, yeahhh yeahh

[ ♫MUSIC FADES ♫ ]

[NO POV]

Zonnique: Ok girls we better be prepard for this journey, where is Jacob.

Bahja: Were have you been, the angel of destiny took him away cause something about a battle.

Bre: Well what ever it is, it has to do with Belthazor, so kill him and Jacob comes back.

Aaliyah: Alrights let go get our stuff, and properly dressed.

They go upstairs and grab the potions, Zonnique then go change outta what she had on to more battle like outfit. She put army fatic pants and cream colored tims, with a black crop top.

Zonnique: Ready.

Bahja: Ok lets summon for Belthazor.

The Charmed Ones form a circle and grab hands and say a spell.

Zonnique+Bre+Bahja: Magic Forces
Black and White Reaching out Through Space and Light Be He Far Or Be He Near Bring Us the Demon
Belthazor Here.

Just then Belthazor comes in and throws a fire ball at Aaliyah, Bre jumps in front of and puts her hand out sending the fire balls back at him.
Belthazor then shoots fire ouy his eyes hit Bre, Zonnique blast him in the wall,and Bahja walks next to Zonnique and they both hit him with the got, Belthazor throws to Fire balls at Niq Niq send her into the sunroom floor,she then goes into Astral projection and appears behind him and blast him into the couch.she then returns to her body and Aaliyah kicks hims on the floor, Belthazor gets up ands tells them there too late, Zonnique,Bahja,Bre, and Aaliyah take out the Vanquishing potions and throw at him and then he spins arounds and exploads.

Aaliyah: Its over, but where is Jamie.

Zonnique: See im confused now.

Bre: Ohh Bahja sense her like you sensed me.

Bahja: I can't i have nothing of hers or anything to sense her with.

Aaliyah: Will this help.(hands her a chain with a cupcake on it)

Bahja: Ok this may work(takes the chain and senses Aaliyah sister)oh my i sense her shes in a cave in the under there is not much time we have to hurry and get there.

Bre orbs her and the girls to the cave in the underworld.they orb and the cave and a fire ball is sent to hit them, the duck and the fire ball breaks the rocks.

Bre: What the hell is going on.

Aaliyah: They knew we would be coming, ok Niq distract them with your astral projection power.

Zonnique: Ok(Zonnique close hers eyes and takes a deep breath and appears outta her body next to Bahja,Bre,Aaliyah, and her own body slump over. Zonnique comes out from behind the rock only to see three demons, she freezes them and blast them.

Zonnique: Girls now.

Bre,Bahja, and Aaliyah come out from behind the rock carrying Zonnique body. Zonnique astral body returns to her body and she stands up and more demons come out and the girls go into attack mode, Zonnique blast to demons, then the demons get thrown into a wall the girls turn around and see Aaliyah sisters Jamie, Jamie concenrates and a big fire appears and she moves it at the demons killing them.

Aaliyah: OH MY GOD JAMIE!!!!
(They run into each other arms and hug and cry).