Chapter 4

You didn't refuse since you both love each others and it was also a chance for both of you to have some time together.

~~~

"Taehyung take care of your sister and don't let her do stupid stuff" your mom yelled

"yeah yeah don't worry mom" your stepbrother said laughing.

"ooooh my god" you said looking at them from the car.

He entered the car while looking at you, and you just looked at him, you made eye contact for few seconds and then he started driving the car to the airport. You chose to go to Japan. When you reached Japan an employee came immediately to help you with your luggage, you took a car again that drove you to the hotel, you told your parents that you guys booked 2 rooms BUT since you are in a relationship you booked 1 room, you both entered your hotel room, and you were both too tired to tidy your luggage so you just both went to sleep.

3 hours later you woke up, you turned to see if Tae was behind you but he wasn't, you felt worried so you stood up searching for him, you stood on the balcony that shows the beach, you saw the waves moving back and forth, and that night beachy fresh smell, you felt that relaxation walk down from your brain down to your body.

"It's such a nice view isn't it?"

You heard his sweet calm voice as you turned around to see that he was already standing right behind you, he was very close to you that you were able to feel his body touching yours, you were looking deeply into each others eyes, he started kissing you as you felt his hands wrapping around your waist softly, you didn't hesitate to kiss him back, this time the kiss was long like VERY long, you both stopped and moved a little bit from each others bcz of your need for air.

He carried you in a bridal style entering the room heading to your bed, he placed you on the bed softly, he hovered over you reaching your ears.

"You don't know how much I wanted this vacation" he whispered in your ears.

He then went to kiss your lips, but you wanted to tease him a lil bit since you know what annoys him and makes him mad so you just didn't respond to his kiss.

"Respond"

"No"

"are you trying to play with me ??"

"uhmmm.......maybe"

he whispered in your ear: "then I'll show you how the real game goes"