Chapter 6

Soon after few thrusts the pain turned into pleasure and now you aren't in pain anymore.

                                                                          ~~~

~time skip after few rounds~

Tae laid beside you as you were both breathing heavily, you were both a hot sweaty mess, he looked at you, you also looked at him with tired eyes. You felt that your body was being torned apart since it was your first time and Tae was gentle only in the beginning when you were in pain, and he stopped after a 3 full rounds.

He opened his arms, as you went between his arms laying your head on his chest.

"I love you" he said as he kissed your forehead. He covered your naked bodies with the blanket as you both fell asleep.

You woke up in the morning still between Tae's hands, as you remembered what happened last night your face turned red. You wanted to get up and get your clothes but you were shy if Tae was awake he'll see your naked body again since your clothes were on the ground.

"Want me to bring them for you ???"Tae asked with his deep voice as he opened his eyes.

You looked at him with that innocent face.

Tae:" imma consider that a yes, cover your eyes I am also naked" he said winking as you covered your eyes with your hands. He was already wearing his boxer but you closed them anyway so he went up to get clothes for you, then he came back to you with a new underwear and PJ from your bag after he wore his clothes (PJA).

Tae: "imma go out to the balcony and you go take a shower and wear your clothes don't worry I'm not gonna look."

Y/N: "don't you wanna take a shower?"

Tae:" I already took a shower when you were sleeping, do you need help with walking to the bathroom??"

Y/N:"uhmm no I think I'm fine, it hurts but I can still walk tho"

Tae: "ok then"

He said as he went out to the balcony, you stood up heading to the shower with your clothes locking the door, {it was a lil bit hard for you to walk but you gathered your strength to walk these 8 steps to the bathroom} you finished your shower as you wore your clothes, brushed your hair, then you went out to see that Tae had ordered breakfast.

Tae: "come sit here" he said patting at the couch that he was sitting on.

You went and sat next to him, he wanted to kiss you but you stopped him.(shooks)