Twenty Six

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

I stepped off of the plane into the fresh Chicago air. I can't even lie, I missed my city. I missed my friends and my annoying homeboys as well.

"LIL SISSSS!!" The boys yelled as I walked over to the black Tahoe.

I gave them all the biggest hugs ever. "I missed you guys." I told them grinning.

"I missed you the most." Jay5 said to me causing K2 to punch him in his chest.

"Stop lying to my bestie bitch. Wassgud ma." He told me kissing my cheek and hugging me again. "You had fun?"

"Yea I really did. Besides not getting a dolphin and bam being annoying, it was cool."

They all stared at me before busting out laughing. "The fuck you been gon do with a dolphin holmes?" Luna asked cracking up.

I sucked my teeth frowning at them, "can we go? BYE DADDY IM GOING WITH THE BOYS!" I yelled to my dad making him shake his head at me. He walked over to us mugging them.

"Fuck up lil niggas? Can't speak ?" My dad said causing me to laugh.

"Man kozart you always onnat shit bra." K2 told him dapping him up.

"Shut the hell up, take care of my princess." He kissed my forehead and said his goodbyes before we all hopped in the truck and headed south. I already knew they were going to take me to the hood as soon as I got here.

...

"I ain had no pussy since last week bra." Luna said rubbing his forehead. We were on the block sitting in the truck rolling up and chilling.

"Nigga a addict." K2 said snickering.

"How the fuck imma addict bitch? I don't smoke crack." Luna scrunched his face up as he passed me the blunt.

"Could of fooled me." Jay5 mumbled as he hit his wood. I swear he was smoking the fattest backwood right now.

"Bitch I ain meant a addict like that. I meant a sex addict. Shut the fuck up." K2 told him throwing the blunt at him.

"Y'all always arguing when y'all high." I told them puffing the blunt once more.

"He always arg- aye aye, there go them niggas." K2 exclaimed looking out the window and grabbing his gun and his red bandana. Him and the rest of the guys stepped out of the truck and stood in the middle of the road as the other boys continued to walk down the street with blue flags around their necks. Aw shit, I thought.

"AYE BITCH THE FUCK YALL DOING IN MY HOOD!" Jay5 yelled waving his gun in the air.

"BITCH YO HOOD?" One of the crip boys yelled laughing. I heard car tires screeching and loud ass music coming down the road.

I saw Bam's car speeding towards the crips as he hung out the window and started letting out shots and so did K2, Luna, and Jay5 causing the other boys to shoot as well.

I jumped on the floor in the backseat as they were still shooting so I wouldn't be hit by any bullets. After about 5 minutes, I heard sirens and then I saw the truck door open as K2 and Luna got in the back seat and Jay5 got in the front driving off fast as hell. I'm assuming Bam had already left.

"Can't believe them niggas been bold enough to come on my side of fucking town." Luna said swerving onto the main road.

"Fuck them dead ass niggas." K2 shrugged inhaling the smoke from his 4th blunt.

I snatched the blunt out of his hands making him snap his head towards me. "The fuck gah! You wanna getcho ass beat?" He yelled snatching it back before I could get a puff from it.