Five.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I saw Bam walk in with another female and I felt my heart drop. Yea we not together but he was just acting all lovey dovey with me. I felt... special. Until I realized he treats everybody like that.

"What's wrong hun?" Munchie asked me chewing her shrimp.

"He was just with me now he's with someone else. Plus he said he was coming by tonight but I see he's busy."

"Girl fuck him. He ain shit fah that."

"I wish he would stop looking ova here." I said in a sad tone.

I did want to cry but I was a big girl about it. I ate some more of my food but I wasn't really in the mood anymore. I asked for a to go box instead.

After receiving the check, Munchie paid and I left the tip.

I looked at Bam once more before walking out.

I can't believe him..

Munchie decided to play Fuck that nigga by city girls which kind of cheered me up because I loved blasting music late at night.

"LIL NIGGA GOTTA SPEND THAT SHIT CANT FUCK ME BOY WONT SLANG NO DICK YEEN GOT NO CHIPS SHEEN GOT NO WHIPS SAY YOU WANT A LIL BABY BUT I AINT THAT BITCH CAUSE YOU BROKE AND I NEED THAT CHECK I BE UP IN CLUB LIV YOU BE POSTED IN THE LEX SAY YOU WANT A LIL TIME WELL I NEED A LIL NECK SAY HE LOVE ME ALL THE TIME IONT EVEN READ THE TEXT!" We sung loudly.

Munchie offered to stay the night with me so we dropped by her dorm to get a few things.

We finally got to my apartment and we decided we would turn up tonight.

"I got patron and Hennessy in the cabinet in the kitchen." I told her putting on my twerking pants.

"We can drink both." She said poking her tongue out. I love this bitch.

"PERIOD !" I yelled laughing.

We played freestyle by supahbadd and went live.

"Ayeeeee, get that shittttt!" I yelled gassing munchie up.

certifiednini joined

"Heeey besttttt, I miss you tank." I said frowning at the phone.

Certifiednini  I miss you more y'all turning up without me ☹️

"Yesssss you should've been here."

Streetboyquay_ joined

"FUCK IT UP FRIENDDDDD!" Munchie yelled smacking my ass as I twerked.

1kbam joined

"See nuh uh, this that bullshit."

"What happened?" Munchie asked changing the song. I pointed to Bam joining my live.

"Bitch just end the live before I start being petty."

"Imma fuck wit y'all." I said ending the live.