DEAL

Thnk you enjoy reading

DEAL

~CHAPTER FOUR

NANDINI'S POV:

Everything is so messed up! Why did he come back after so many years!! I was finally happy in my life but it's like he doesn't want me to ever be happy! What does he want from me this time?? Honestly, I never complained about anything in my life, all the pain,  all the sorrow, all the hurt people gave me, I never gave up on life and still tried to live it to the fullest. But this time I'm out of my limits. This crosses all boundaries I've set, to prevent exactly this sort of stuff from happening and breaking my heart again! How will I work with him? Being in the same office, in the same room as him? It will surely drive me insane! The only thing about this situation that satisfies me is that our company is the only company that would get this deal. Even an idiot like him would be able to see that our company would be able to give him the highest profits, and he being him will not leave this golden chance!

Madhyam won't be able to handle this deal happening and I can't give such an important deal to an ordinary employee and have him mess it up. I am stuck and have no other choice but to face him at the presentation. It's a cave without any openings. But, what irritates me the most is knowing that he schemed this whole thing purposely! He  knew that our company would come for this deal and me being the CEO of the company will surely be present for the presentation. I know he is enjoying seeing me beg. I hate him. I hate you Manik Malhotra! I will never forgive you. I will never let you disturb my life again. I will never let you make me your puppet again. I need to find some solution for this problem and I need to stay away from Manik Malhotra. But for now I mainly just need to hide all of this from Madhyam and hope everything goes well.

While Nandini was thinking about this, outside, the car suddenly stopped with a jerk breaking Nandini out of her reverie indicating that they had reached the Singhaniya mansion. Nandini thanked the driver and went inside the house and to her surprise saw that Madhyam was already present in the living room. But then again she wasn't shocked to see him because it was not the first time he was at home during their working hours. She always found this behaviour of his odd but never commented or questioned him on it as Madhyam only explains by saying that he comes home to meet her because he was missing his beautiful wife.

Nandini smiled at him as he came forward to greet her. She kept the smile on her face and hugged him. Madhyam reciprocated the hug and said,

"Hey baby, how was your day?? I missed you today.'

"It was good and yeah I missed you too Madhyam! How was your day??" Replied Nandini

"Mine was disaster'He said

"Why..what happened..??" Questioned Nandini.

" I told you today I had an important meeting right.'

'Yes..so?'

'This was an important one..as we were going to get our first project to shoot a business deal ceremony..and by this deal we could make a really good reputation..but we lost it..'

'Why..how come..u people are one of the best' she asked

'They..just denied..coz I was half an hour late..means who fucking does that' He said

'Madhyam that was ur fault..u must be punctual..' She said

'What ever..but they can't just cancel.. without seeing our work..'He said

'Madhaym there are some norms.'She said

'Let it be..now that you're here..It will set my mood' He said.