157

Liked by AgustD, JHobie, NamjoonRM,JinHandsome,KookieLookie, TaeBae and 3,009,489 others

ParkJiminie: Hey babe, you know they say u meet your soulmate once in 10,000 that means you have to live your life 10,000 times till you'll find them. With you I feel like I've finally reached the 10,000 because you are everything I could never ask for. You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. Thank you for always being there and loving my annoying ass. I know I can't give you back as much as you give me but I'm still trying to give you everything I can. I still remember when I had my first crush on you in Highschool back then, well at that moment I thought it will be just a crush forever because someone as swag as you would never lay an eye on some 15 years old boy with glasses. But you did and see where we are now, almost married with a beautiful daughter. Thank you for everything, I'm living my best life just because of you. To be honest I could live under a damn bridge but as long as it's with you, I would still be the wealthiest person ever.
I love you Min Yoongi ❤️ can't wait to be your Min Jimin next week ...👉🏻👈🏻❤️

Your are the best
boyfriend,husband,dad,person that ever existed and I'm more than glad to call you mine.

-your Jiminie ❤️

User turned comments off

___________

Kinda late but happy birthday to the only male on earth that makes me feel straight 🥴🥴🥴