170 + q&a 1/2

Liked by AgustD, JHobie, NamjoonRM, KookieLookie, TaeBae, JinHandsome and 4,402,839 others

MinJiminie: I don't know where to begin, but I just wanted to say thank you to every one who came to our wedding yesterday. It was an amazing day and I'm glad I spend it with my friends and family. And of course the love of my life. Yoongi, baby, you probably know but I just wanted to say that I love you more than anyone and everything on this damn planet. I'm happy to call you mine, my husband, the father of our child. Thank you for everything you ever gave me, without you I would never have that what I have right now. You make everything possible and every dream come true and you open every door for me. I'm just so damn glad that my stupid microphone broke in Highschool and you came to help me.
That day I thought you would be just a crush and I could never imagine our future, which is now our now.

I can't wait to spend the more 10 years with you, watching our little girl grow up, you being more and more successful.
Me loving you even more.

Thank you Min Yoongi.

View all comments

AgustD: my baby.

————————

A short filler before we go to the next part of their life :,)

BUT WELCOME TO THE Q&A!!!

Let's gooo

(Most of Jimin's questions got deleted... so if you want you can ask some now right here and they will be answered in the next chapter...)

Jimin

q: how does it feel like to be "Ji" sandwiched between the "Min"s ? 😗
a: The "Ji" feels like Yoongi's dick between my ass cheeks👉🏻👈🏻

q: I know it's a hard choice but if you had to pick, Yoongi or Hyeri?
a: actually I wouldn't answer this question but I guess Yoongi ...?

q: do you and Yoongi get into fights often, I know there's gonna be some trouble in paradise? Would you mind sharing a story ?
a: mhhh into big fights no, but there are often some small arguments, which are forgiven and forgotten after a few minutes tho.
But the only big fight we had was about 4 years ago, we almost broke up.
When his career as AgustD started to boom and he gained popularity fast, the only thing he did was working and being in the studio. Sometimes he wouldn't even come home or answer my calls for days and that's when we had a big fight. But I'm glad we made it.
Yea that was a hard time tho.
Don't really like to remind myself of it.