CH0 - The Crew

"So, you're a transferee here?" Alyssa asked the new student.

"Yes po,  galing po akong San Horencio Academy."

"What's your name?" Alyssa asked

"Yssacky po, but you can call me Yssa." Yssa replied.

"That's a cute name. Well, Yssa, do you have any questions after the presentation?" Alyssa asked though she knows usually the student will just brush past this chance.

"Opo, meron po." Yssa replied to Alyssa's surprise.

"Oh, talaga, ano yun?" Alyssa asked as she fixed the glasses on her nose and her uniform. "This is Alyssa, ma iimpart mo na yung knowledge na na gather mo for the past few years. You will be able to teach a freshie your knowledge." she whispered to herself.

"Sino po sila?" Yssa asked as she points on a direction which Alyssa's eyes followed. She saw five people walking and just shook her head.

"Ok, listen up freshie." Alyssa's jolly tone and demeanor now gone, "In under any circumstance, never, never ever, never ever ever, pissed those five people."

Yssa looked at Alyssa with confused face, "Bakit po? I mean, they look decent." Yssa took another glance at the group, "And they're beautiful."

"Beautiful alright," Alyssa replied, "but they're the 'Mythic Five', the MF."

"Po?" Yssa replied, still confused.

"Okay, Fine, I'll make it easier for you." Alyssa gave out a big sigh before taking a deep breath.

"Si Gabb yung sports superstar ng grupo. As long as sports yan, tatalunin ka niya, may it be chess, baseball, basket ball, swimming or MMA. Siya din yung pinaka babaero sa grupo kaya mag ingat ka sa ngiti at tingin niyan." Alyssa started.

"Si Brei, small but terrible,  the talent superstar. Singing, dancing, acting, she can do it, but don't be fooled by her sweet smile and gesture. Pag ginalit mo yan, baldog ka sa bugbog." Alyssa continued.

"Si Sela, beauty and brains. Pang Miss U ang ganda at talino. Sophisticated, prim and proper. The muse of the group, wag na wag mo nga lang galitin din. Mas brutal lang ng konti si Brei diyan." Alyssa added, Yssa swallowed a dry saliva and perspiration starts to fall down her forehead.

"Si Jemimah, or Jem. The future lawyer. Debate Team captain, the most reasonable of the four. Madaling lapitan, madaling pag tanungan, but then again, just like the rest, wag mo lang galitin. Baka ma kuryente ka." Alyssa warned.

"Huh? Kuryente?" Yssa asked.

Alyssa just shook her head and continued.

"And they say the scariest of all the monsters is the one that's keeping them in check. si Pres Alice. Student Council President. Model Student. Valedictorian and Straight A student. Just don't get it wrong. She can leash the other four for a reason." Alyssa concluded.

"So go on, pick your poison." Alyssa told Yssa with a smirk.

"Ah, eh..." Yssa replied while scratching her head.

-------------------------------

 "Bakit ang aga naman ng council meeting natin. Anong meron?" Gabb asked Alice as they sat down on the long table.

"Hindi kayo council members." Alice reminded the four.

"But we're as good as them, right?" Brei replied while giving Gabb a high five.

"Tumahimik nga kayong dalawa." Sela warned the two, "May sinasabi si Alice."

"Hoy Marsela, ang aga aga ang init ng ulo mo." Brei replied.