Twenty Six.

Tyler and I walked up to the doors. His smile was contagious as always as he held onto the door handle.
"Do you remember this room?" He asked me. I smiled widely at him.
"Of course I do. It's where we first met." He nodded his head, brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. He opened the door to show what he had done to the room. The rose petals and candles led to two tables in front of the two rows of seats. One table had a thin sheet covering what was under it. Tyler pointed to the first table as we walked up to it. The table was filled with framed photos of us. I picked up a photo I hadn't seen before. "Who took this?"
"Candace. She kept it this whole time. Said she had a 'good feeling' about you." He turned me around to remove the thin blanket. I gasped loudly. It was filled with all the framed pictures of me and my mom from my dad's house. "Now you have them in Dallas." I covered my mouth with my hands as tears filled my eyes. "Come here." He embraced me so tightly, I could feel his heartbeat quicken. I raised my head to smile at him.

"Babe, this is so sweet of you." It took everything in me to hold back the tears. We entangled our fingers together as we walked to the giant window overlooking the ice. He pointed at the Jumbotron again to show us on the kiss cam. I wiped a tear that had escaped from my giggle. He kissed my forehead before turning to the screen again. "Look who that is, baby." He pointed to the screen again. I watched the camera pan from us to a hallway with three dark figures standing next to each other. I practically screamed when they walked into the light.

"My dad! My brothers! Oh, my god, Ty!" I turned around to see Tyler on one knee. My jaw dropped. I covered my mouth with my hands. He held out his hand for me to place mine on his.
"My Sarah.. You are the most beautiful, inspirational, hilarious, caring and selfless person I know. You're my best friend, my other half, my soulmate. Being your boyfriend has been a blessing. But..being your husband.." He reached into his pocket to take out a small black velvet box. I stopped trying to hold back the tears. "..would be an honor." He sniffled, opened the box and revealed a stunning ring. I gasped at the sight. "Sarah Gray Rose.. will you marry me?"

"Yes! Oh, my god, yes!" I wiped away the tears as he put the ring on my finger. I sat on his knee to hug and kiss him all over. We both stood up to hug each other better.
"Come in, guys!" Tyler yelled to the door. The doors swung open to Tyler's parents, sisters and my family.
"She said yes!" Tyler announced to them, holding my hand up. They all cheered as the hugs and celebrating began.

***

Tyler and I partied the night away with our families. Even though it was the first time our families had met, it was like everyone had known each other for years. My sister-in-law, Taylor, eventually arrived with Bridgette. Bridgette loved the attention from everyone. Everyone mingled, drank champagne, wished Tyler a happy birthday and congratulated us before dinner was served. After dinner, Jackie surprised Tyler with a big cake and a ton of ice cream. Bridgette was more excited than anyone else.
My dad and brothers told me about the FaceTime call Tyler had with them to ask their blessing as we all walked to the parking lot. I hugged my dad when we got to his rental car.

"How long are you guys in town?" I asked, releasing the hug from my dad to hug my brothers.
"Two days." My dad said, smiling.
"They're going to the game tomorrow. Everyone is." I gasped and jumped around with excitement. "And you are going to meet the WAGs." My jumping stopped immediately along with my happy expression on my face.
"What is a WAGs?" Steve asked. I opened my mouth to answer but Candice and Cassidy answered together.
"Hockey Wives and Girlfriends." We all laughed.
"It's kinda weird that she hasn't met them yet, Ty." Cassidy chimed in. Tyler's eyes met with mine.
"I didn't want to throw her into the lion's den without knowing she'd say yes first." He replied, smiling.

"Like she wouldn't have said yes!" Candice added. I hugged her tightly. "You two go enjoy your night. We have the dogs at the hotel so it's just the two of you." She winked and nudged my arm. I gasped at even more planning Tyler had done. I hugged and thanked everyone else. It was hard for me to walk away from Bridgette. She had to reassure me that I would be seeing her tomorrow.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at the ring and giggling during the walk to the car. The 4 carat diamond sparkled gorgeously under the giant parking lot lights.

"Babe. This is..amazing." I whispered. He pulled me closer to him by my waist.
"It took me months to find that ring." He whispered back, holding onto my hand and making the ring sparkle even more. I looked up at him and pouted my bottom lip.
"Months?"
"Mhmm." He grumbled in his throat. We had made it to his car so he took out his keys to unlock the doors. He opened the passenger door for me. I pecked a kiss on his lips before hopping into the car. My eyes followed his walk to the driver's side, open the door and get into the car. He started up the car to begin our drive back to his place. My phone chiming with the daily reminder to take my birth control broke my burning stare at him. I searched through my purse for my phone. "So, does this mean you're finally moving in?" I giggled at him as I stopped the alarm. I glanced at all the texts from the rest of my family. My dad must have called everyone on my mom's side about the engagement. I put my phone back into my purse with an exaggerated sigh escaping my lungs.
"Only if you fuck my brains out." His eyes shifted back and forth from me to the road with the slyest smirk curling the side of his mouth. He stepped on the gas petal to speed up the distance we had left from the freeway to his house.

I didn't get a chance to close the car door before Tyler threw me over his shoulder. His foot slammed the door shut. I squealed at every hard slap and pinch on my butt as he unlocked the front door. There was no time to go to the bedroom. I was hurled onto the couch. The lust and passion was back between us. We took turns stripping off every piece of our clothing. Our lips and naked bodies connected aggressively. I opened my legs wider to allow him to enter me easily since I was already dripping for him. Feeling him slide his cock into me made me arch my back and kiss him deeper. I moaned into the kiss. He lifted himself above me separating our lips. Our eyes immediately locked onto each other. His hands were all over me. His thrust were intense and deep.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He moaned. I raised my legs to be on his shoulders.
"Harder." I demanded. I moaned loudly at the harder thrusts. "Oh, my god. Yes..yes..yes!!" I screamed at the orgasm causing my legs to shake on him.
"Oh, fuck, baby! Cum on that cock!"
"Cum in my pussy." His eyes rolled back at my request. "Cum deep in my pussy." I begged again. I held onto my legs to keep them up in their weakened state. His cock pumped inside of me. I dropped my legs just as he plopped his body on top of me.
"I can't..wait..to marry..you." He panted. I giggled and patted his sweaty back.
"Ditto." I kissed his shoulder and neck. He brought his lips to mine. We both smiled and laughed into the kiss as we felt his cock starting to wake up again inside of me.