THE FINDING

¡POW! The hit of the iceberg's door is heard. There was the Stonekeeper absolutely mad, he started to walk fastly around the frozen palace looking for his daughter.

S: "MEECHEE!!" he shouted out loud.

S: "ARGH!! Where is she??! Why she always disappear??!."

Then, right in the entrance of the iceberg someone enters, it was Thorp, he was curious of what's going on with his father.

T: "Dad?" He asked neutral.

The Stonekeeper turned around to notice his son.

S: "Oh Thorp, there you are.
WHERE'S YOUR SISTER?! I've been looking for her for hours!!"

Thorp entered and close the door, then he answered:

T: "Yes... about that, i was looking for her outside the village, in the rocky walls and..."

S: "And what?!" He asked shouting again by the despair.

T: "Dad... you have to see this by your own...."

The Stonekeeper got afraid of what that could mean... he just remained there shocked trying to understand,
Then he just followed him.

                       1 HOUR AGO....

Here we find outside the village, in the rocky and frozen walls, there was a constant wind, everything there was
only snow.
Here we see Meechee, staying in front of her secret headquarter, which surprising, WAS OPENED...

She a little nervous asked to herself.

M: "WHO ENTERED ON HERE? Why is the headquarter open?"

She went to the entrance to peep her head into it. She couldn't see nothing only she saw was the darkness, so she decided to get inside, something that she later would regret....

"Who's in there?.." she asked again, increasingly more nervous.

We all know you're very curious, but please, DON'T PEEP...

And that's what she did... she'd never imagine what she would find there...

THERE WAS HER DAD, seeing that big wall, where she always write down her ideas of smallfoots, laws and more.

SHE GOT INFINITELY SHOCKED.

M: "D-DAD??"

Meechee felt the worst fair of her life... she was right in front of something that she would never wanted in thousand years.
A horrible chill toured around all her body.

SK: "Meechee...." he said neutral.
"I WANT AN EXPLICATION OF THIS!!"
The madness hit him again.

M: "H- HOW DID YOU FIND THIS??"
She asked very confused and invaded by the fair.

Meechee noticed another presence at her side...

M: "W-WHAT?.."

She turned around her head just to notice her brother. And very surprised she exclamed.

M: "THORP??!".

T: "I'm sorry Meechee..." he answered full of guilt...

SK: "Thorp, please leave me alone with her a while..." he said with dissapointment.

T: "Yes father..." he got out.

Meechee couldn't keep anymore her endless desire of cry, and she let her tears drop...

And awkward silence unleashed, no one of both said nothing during seconds... then the stonekeeper broke it.

SK: "So... This is what you were always doing when you weren't at the village right?"