DOWN

After a lot of hours of pointless jobs,
The yetis finally decided to go to rest.

The Stonekeeper was at the front of the iceberg keeping sure all was going okay. Then, Kolka got close and asked to him.

K: "Um.. Stonekeeper?

He looked at her reluctantly, he was keeping in his mind that she and the others were involved in the affair.

K: "Where's Meechee? I haven't see her since this morning.."

S: "Leave her alone, she's not able to go out right now."

K: "But i want to talk with her."

S: "About what? About how are you going to find smallfoots or something else like your secret society?"

K: "WHAT? But, HOW YOU-"

S: "That doesn't matter! You and the two others have been disobeying the stones like Meechee all of this time right?"

That words made all the village react included Migo.

"AH?!" All yelled.

"Don't worry, she already got her lesson, But YOU! I decided that you're not a good influence for my daughter and for this comunity! YOU'LL BE BANISHED FROM THE VILLAGE!"

"AAAAAAAA!!!" All the yetis yelled surprised.

G: "Hey! What's going on here?!!"

Gwangi and Fleem arrived fastly when they heard that.

F: "What's up with you old man?! How bad have we done?"

S: "You already know it you dwarf."

K: "Hey! Don't call him like that!"

S: "Are you three seriously going to challenge your authority? You're not able, you are just three freaks and a bad influence for this village! And i said YOU'RE BANISHED! GET OUT!"

"WHAT! NO!"

T: "YOU ALREADY HEARD MY DAD! GET OUT!"

Thorp yelled pointing them.

"They've never been one of us!"

"You're a threat for my child!"

"You shoulda have been banished since a long time ago!"

"Disobeying the stones is an unforgivable sin!"

All the yetis shouted out to them all that hurting words.

Kolka, Gwangi and Fleem got invaded by the fair they had no choice but to just ran away...

All the yetis couldn't believe what they just had seen... they just started talking between them.

S: "Don't worry ladies and gents, bad influencers will never step here again... the threats have gone.
And don't worry, i know what Meechee have done is terrible too, but she already got the idea..."

All of them started being agree.

S: "Now... let's forget this crazyness and let's go to rest, y'all already done your work well."

The yetis just went out to their homes very satisfied.

But Migo, he was very confused and disagree, he always knew that they weren't faithfuls to the laws, but Meechee?... he went with the Stonekeeper.

Mi: "Stonekeeper, what the heck was all of that?"

S: "A crazyness right? I bet you have never seen something like that before."