Surprise!

please note that this chapter doesn't contribute to the storyline of the fic. this is simply just a flashback. since it's yoongi's birthday I decided to make a special birthday chapter sooo enjoy! 💓💕
______________________________________

HOSEOK'S POV

It was Monday, March 9th. The time was 7:30 AM. Yoongi and I met up before school but unbeknowst to me, it wasn't an ordinary day.

"Hey Yoonie"

"Hey Hoseok"

I looked at Yoongi as he rubbed his eyes.

"Aww is my yoonie tired?" I caressed his hand as we walked hand in hand through the front gate of the school.

"Yea..." Yoongi says as he yawns.

"What time did you sleep?"

"3AM..."

"YOONGI I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!"

"yeah yeah I was... originally... but I had an idea for a song and I had to write it down before that idea went away. Plus, I procrastinated and had to do my math homework. I SUCK AT MATH WHY DO WE NEED IT."

I laughed, "Don't you have a C in Calculus?"

"Aish that's beyond the point! My teacher doesn't recognize my genius abilities."

"did you even do the homework?"

"Hoseok stop being up my ass... OF COURSE I DID. But that test we had dropped my grade down! I don't understand SHIT"

"maybe I could tutor you~" I said as I glanced over at Yoongi.

"If you were my tutor I wouldn't be able to focus even more..." Yoongi said as his cheeks tinted slightly.

"But... I'd get good grades just to please you" Yoongi says as he smiles.

"Starting today I'll be your tutor."

"Mr. Jung... Has a nice ring to it"

"Shut up~~" I say as we walk over to our spot under the tree.

"Ugh I just hate I had to go to school today. I could've skipped today if I wanted to." Yoongi says as he scrunches his nose. Cute!!

"What do you mean?"

"Well Hoseok... Today is my birthday."

"What?! And you never told me?!"

"it's not that important"

"Is too! Today marks the date of birth of my wonderful, amazing, handsome, boyfriend"

Yoongi buries his face in his hands.

"Hoseok stop flattering me"

"I can flatter you all day if I wanted to" I said as we sat down under the tree.

"Anyways today is my birthday and I could've stayed home since my parents are chill"

"Man I feel so bad for not getting you anything!" I say as I bury my head in Yoongi's chest.

"Don't be. My birthday isn't that important"

"It is Yoongi! Don't you see? It's your first birthday dating me!"

"Oh you're right... oh man the bell is gonna ring soon. I just wanted to tell you that I have a basketball game today."

"I didn't know you play basketball!"

"There are a LOT of things you don't know about me Hobi! So... Are you gonna watch? It's the first game of the season!"

"Of course I will! Anything for my yoongi" I say as I kiss Yoongi on the cheek.