My boy

One day at school, Grill and Chill were walking side by side in the hall. They were walking in their usual silence, with Chill bringing up random topics or video ideas every once in a while. They saw Spill in the hall and before Grill can put in his insightful input, Chill spoke up, approaching the girl that was holding a tea cup.

"Hey Spill, how are you today?" Chill asked standing there with his calm look on his face.

Grill suppressed his sigh and went over to the two, standing by Chill. He has been trying to be more, well, not him. In other words, he was trying to stay calm and not start yelling or anything. As Grill stood there, he listened to the two talk about something or another. He wasn't really paying attention and was spacing out.

"What do you think Grill? Grill?" Chill nudged the others side and Grill shook his head, blinking a few times.

"What do you need? I wasn't paying attention." Grill said with a blank face, which caused him to hear Spill let out a sigh.

"What do you think is better, cookies or brownies?" Spill repeated herself and took a sip of her tea.

"Why are you two nitwits arguing about that? I don't really have a preference, so i'm with whatever Chill has to say because I don't care." Grill crossed his arms and watched as Chill smiled and Spill frowned.

"Of course you would say that." Spill said shaking her head which earned her a chuckle from Grill.

"Why wouldn't I side with Chill? He's my boy." Grill said shifting to his left slightly, which was the side Chill was on.

"My man." Chill said putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.

Suddenly, the two boys saw the hermit, Brew, approaching. He was holding a coffee cup and seemed slightly spooked by something. Spill noticed as Brew stood by her slightly closer then when they are hanging out in his house. Grill, of course, looked amused at the slightly scared socially awkward kid. Chill shifted a bit and looked at Brew and had a bit of a concerned look, yet he still was smiling.

"Hey dude, you feeling alright?" Chill asked which caused a slight jump from Brew.

"I don't like s-social settings." Brew replied, trying his best not to stutter or breakdown.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" Asked Spill as she put her left hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Brew seemed slightly at ease with a friend that cares to calm him down, but he was still shaking nonetheless. He nodded and took another sip of his coffee as Spill said goodbye to the two with a smile. Brew and Spill walked away at a slow pace as to not freak out Brew a lot. They seemed close as friends, which was cool.

Grill laughed and shook his head as he watched the two get closer to the door. He was, in all actuality, concerned for Brew. But, he had that side of him locked up in a corner of his soul that he would possibly say was nonexistent. He got snapped back to reality when Chill nudged his side.

"Are you okay man? This is the second time you've spaced out now. We can leave if you want bro." Chill asked concerned, yet amused by seeing Grill think this much.

"Oh uh sure, we can go home. I don't feel like coming here today. Maybe we can record a video or somethin'. Anything but seeing Lance today." Grill replied putting his hands to his sides.

"Right on man." Chill said as he and Grill started to the exit.

Once they got home, Grill flopped himself onto the couch, head down. He started groaning and complaining about life. Chill just watched as Grill had his extensional crisis and then took a picture with Grill's held camera. The picture printed from the portfolio camera. He started fanning the picture then went to Grill's work room, which was also his bedroom, and hung the picture with the other two he had. He then left the bedroom after putting the camera up, then went to the kitchen.