2. Cuddling~Mammon

Paring: Paige x Mammon
Relationship: Romantic
Rating: Fluff

Unlike Max, Paige was big on affection. She loved cuddles and hugs and holding hands and anything to do with physical affection. But the one person she wanted to do all those things with, refused to admit his feelings for her. Mammon's brother tried to get him to say his feelings for her but he only denied them, refusing to believe he fell for a human. Humans had too many feelings, as did he.

That was until Paige limped into the kitchen with cuts a bruises all over her.  It wasn't the type of cuts and bruises you would find from a fight. These looked like road rash. Mammon's eyes widened in panic and he quickly picked her up and sat her on the counter. He didn't know what to do or how to react. Why was he so worried? Why did he care so much?

"What happened?" He asked, in panic mode.

"I was on my skateboard with my monster and it fell out of my hand and I rolled over it." Paige winced, her road rash burning.

"How did you manage that?" Mammon looked at her in disbelief. How could she have fallen? Had they not reminded her to be careful?

"I have no clue." Paige shook her head. Her pain was building and she didn't like it.

Mammon could see the tears collecting in her eyes from pain and had no clue what to do. His first thought was to call for Lucifer but the thought of his hands on her made his blood boil. No brother of his would put his hands on his girl. His next thought was the infirmary, but he didn't want their hands on her either. Too many people, including males.

He didn't realize it, but his greed had shifted from money to her. He wanted her and only her. Nobody else would touch her.

So he ran around the house finding bandages, disinfectant cream, and a wet cloth. Paige was his main priority in that moment and nothing would stop him from helping her. Not even his brother shouting for him to stop running. He probably grabbed more than he needed, but better safe than sorry.

"Ow!" Paige winced as he dabbed cream on her cuts. No more monsters.

"Sorry. But I have to make sure these don't get infected." Mammon didn't like seeing her hurt. His girl getting hurt.

After bandaging her up, he gave her a potion to take away the pain, which may of been too strong as she wasn't all there in the head anymore. She was swaying and stumbling over her words. You could of thought she was drunk. It was to the point where Mammon had to bridal style carry her to her room and lay her down. She sunk into the sheets and almost moaned at the feeling of the soft sheets. But winced when it accidentally rubbed her rash. He made sure she was situated and went to walk away. He had no more business there. But he was probably gonna check up on her in a half hour.

"Stay." She had a hold on his jacket, and apparently the potion gave her strength too. Her iron grip would not let go. She wanted him to lay with her as she fell asleep. Mammon was in shock. This beautiful girl wanted him to stay with her. But who was he to protest?

He mumbled out an okay and slipped into bed with her. Immediately, she laid down on his chest, letting out a sigh of content. She wasn't in the right state of mind, but boy did she like this. As they say, drunken words are sober thoughts. Mammon didn't know what to do, where to put his hands, or how to react. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable and have her pull away. Eventually, he settled for his hands on her waist and decided to fall asleep with her.

Nobody understood how much they both wanted to stay in that moment forever.

~Written by Sammy