Affine The Bored Watcher God

One the late winter, many voices cried out in unison in sorrow
"She did...sh-e really did it" one whispered
"NO NO no no no" another wailed repeatedly.
"..." and another couldn't bring them self to speak.
But one spoke impassively, no real care for those around it. "You found it, didn't you. Our happy ending? Funny I can say for all of us, we are never finished until we are all breathing or all dead."

Their eyes, though weary and tear filled, stared upon a lone stone statue. The statue's arm was outstretched, as if to take a person's, of a old friend? A lover? Maybe it's reaching to grab their hand. A soft smile adored it's face, matching wonderfully with the snow covered trees, calm and serene but also sad and heavy.

"Oi! Mr. 'all seeing eye' tell us how to fix this! this is not how it should end!" an old blue eyed bolf commanded the floating, four armed,one eyed, hellion who in return huffed. The hellion looked through all their minds from the human to the dark creeping shadow, they all wanted her back as did he.

"Alright, all of you gather around me in a circle and join hands. I have a favor to call in from a certain sleeping deity." He commanded and they obeyed as quick as the injured and or elderly could. A human, a bolf, two cervitaurs, a sphynx, a shadow or silhouette of the statue antlers and all, and a grinning beast. Though its smile seemed forced. they all either joined hands or attempted to do so.

" Ready when you are A' Seye," the bearded sphynx shouted more confident then he was before.
"Okay. After this you all will never be able to return home, this deity hates being woken up and will twist our wishes to give himself a brief sense of entertainment is that okay with everyone?" In response A' Seye got determined glances and short nods.

A' seye nods thinking to himself 'the beings on earths selfishness never cease to amaze me' and called out,
"W cvjagc zec ivswcuz faocp ah iliniuz zrc ulccfwvm avc. za npwvm nisg avc ua yaevm ivx nalx,zrc srwlx ah uzipu daxyis!"
"
W̷̡̬̪͙͍̞̠̩̓̇͗̓̏̈̅̀̿̃̈́̏͘͝͝ĥ̸̠̰̫͉̭͇̬̝͊á̵̠͎͚͓͑̈́̉͐͠t̴̡̛̺̪̹̬͕̺̬̼̖̏̊͑͊̒̂̀́̇͜ ̷̨̻̖͓̹̬̳͓̻̩͚̃͝ͅd̸̩͍͉̞̟̳͎̱͇͎̔̍́ȏ̶̢̞̳̍̚n̵̠̯̈́e̸̛̦͉̲͇̜̭̜̎̌̒͑̿̚ ̸̠͇̼͚̪̖̮̪̺̻̽͌̇̆̿͜i̶͖̱͋͆̈́̈́̊̋̋̔̑̍ș̴̨̢̳̜̝͇͍̘͊̽̀͑͑̋̒̈̚̚͝͠͠ ̶̛̘̬͍̯̭̜͉̤͕͍̬̈̉̈́͒̎̅͆̄̉̀͝d̵̨͈̮̙̜̺̹̈́ǫ̶̰̰͓̻̊͊n̶̢̰̻̙͍̞̫̙̝̑̋͂̈́͗́̇̇̍͘̕e̴̛̟͍̿̔͑̂͋̄̈́̉̀̒̾́,̷̢̡̗͙̜̱͕̙̱̪͚̣̣̦̖̊͐̂͛̽́͒̒̈͐̋̽̍͝͝ ̸̨̪̉̇͑͗̃̓̉͒͌́͊̈́l̴͎͙͗͆̎͊̂́̏͋o̵̖̊͒́͂̾̄͗͆̋͌͌̾̇͛̚s̸̱̫͚͔̱̜̟̺͉̖͙̀̄́̍͒̽̾͑̒̃̌̃̚͜ẻ̶̤̳̦͈̟̘̬͍̺̺̟̖̞̗̋̌͌̉͆̆̈́̏̕̚͝ͅ ̷̢̧̥̹͇͙̻͉̻̱̈͗̈̔̏̈́̈̒̋͑͊̿͘͘͜w̵͍͈͌̏͊̇͊͆̑͆͠h̶̪͗͆̈͊͂̿ȃ̴̞̰̠̩̦͇̥̞̬̭̪̏̋̽̍͊̔̍̄̍̊͘͝͝t̷̠̻̘̣͖̫͕̼͋̐̋̀͒̉͜ ̴̛̛̦͍̩̪̣͓̗̃͆̌̎̓͒̔̎̃̓͘͝͝y̴̞̘̠͆͛̍̈́̄̅̓ő̸̟͎̍̄ͅü̷͓̹̘͔̩̞̓̎̓̃̀̿̂̓̍ ̵̛͚̤͈͓̒̉́̌͑̀͒̃̄̍h̷͎̼̳̮̝̪͕̼̞̮̳̭̲̲̾̔͋͑͘̕ͅḁ̷̈̿̍̎͒̔̈́v̸̤̩̙́̋̈̂ę̷̢̨͉͍͍̺͇̰͚͖̙͎̥̏́̍̓̈́̾ ̶͒͜t̴͖͋͆̽̆̃͑̌̇̽̚ȯ̴͕̹͋̾̉ ̷̛͙̆̌̕g̸̡̹̟̻̖̦̫͓̪̭͓̅̎̈́̈́̂̉͘͜͝ą̴̹̹̤̱̼̣̲̱̩̞̗͑̅́́̕i̸̪͍̹͉̙̝̯̭̯̰̦̬͎̫͑͐͑̊̍͊n̴̢̛̝͕͖͍̪̞̙͈̏̃̃̐ ̴͍̮̦̓̈́̍̆͛̒̑͛̉̾̔͘̕̕͝ẇ̴̳͔͔̲̩̜͍̱̉̏͐̾͂̍̓̍̀͘͝͠͠ͅh̶̖̺̙͉̃́̂̃͂̉̽̆̒͌̚ą̵̪̠̠̥̤̯̗̦̱̮̍̎̀̃͑͌͠ṭ̸̡̺̼͕̙̝̳͓̞̽̀͛̈́͊͐͋̚͝ ̶̛̭̘̽̅͑͆͋͌̌̈́͂͊̍̇̏͠ỳ̷̮̥̲̀͋ǫ̶̧̟͖̻͎͈̤̝̊̈́̀̈́͜͝ữ̵̛̘̱̘̃̏͋̔̐̂͗̃̔̕͜͠͝'̴̧̟̙̠̭̺̓ĺ̶̺̥͚̫̫͓͚̤́́͒̒̌̚̚͠͠ͅͅl̵̹͚̟̮̜͛̑̒͒̄́͘͝ͅ ̴͕͕̽̽͂̕n̸̺͈̤͛͝ę̸̣̱͍̖͓͈̮̳̃̓v̸̢̛͇̣̼͎͈̮͎̣̜͈̲̱̞̖̌̄͛͗̂̈̃̿̈̓́̚̚͝ḛ̵̭̥̲̳̪̬͈̫̒̈͌́̔͗́̕ͅr̴͓͇̅̀̏͂́̉͋̉͝ ̷̧̨̺̥̟̗͍̝͕̯͓̯̲̭̰̅̒̊̏͠͝h̴͎͖̥̘̹̆̽̍̂͛͘͜͝ą̸̻̪͚͌͝v̴̨̢̹̖̜̜͇̥̣̮̉̿͌͊̄̀͋̆̅̌̕͝e̴̛̤̖̻̞͙̓̾̾̂͌͛͑͑̿͒͘ ̷̨͇̭͇͕̦̙̼̬̹̖͎̦̅͗̍̐͆m̴̳̩̐̈́͛̈́͊̈́̈́̆͘͝͠͝o̵̡̧͈̖͍̜̣̦̬̰͆̔͒̍̇̃͊́̚͝r̸͕̲̜̞̲͓̠̫̼͔͐̔͠t̶͔͍̫̫̬͗̓̀̍͑̇̔̽̎̄̊̎̚͘ḁ̴̢̯͓̯̯̗̗̱̰̇̈̈̔́͛̈́͋͛̅̇̽̋͆͊ͅͅl̷͖̣̦̳̘̣̜̻̭̰̽̃̋͒̊̌̈́s̶̢̳̱͙͙̾̅̇ͅ.̸͓̳͖̱̟̜͖̲̜̺̣̰̗̲̎̊͌̽͜͠ ̵̠̐̊͛́̿̒̈́̂͝Ť̷͓̮͂̍̀͒͘̕͠͠ȟ̵̛͕̰̱͖̈́̓͊̈́̋̓̇͋̆̈́̕i̶̹̘͉̳͙͐̅̿̎̅ͅs̶͍̙̱͑ ̷̨̝̿́̽̌̉̈́̂̽̓͝͠w̶̨̧̮̱̻̩̤̖̺͑͊̌͌̔͛̇͂i̵̧̒͒̍̀͆̏l̴̠̫̳̹̍̈͋̿̈́̅́̊ͅl̵̡̪͔̭͈͖̺͉̼͓͔̻̾͗̾͑̐͑̏̉̕ͅͅ ̸̦̘͛̃̽͒̒̅͐̅̍́͋̽b̶̡̛̺̤̙͎̹̹̣͊̄̈́͛͆̒̋̍̕͜͝͝e̸̢̧̙͉̝̱͇̯̰̞̗̝̲͋͋̊̃̂̆͊̂̈́͘̚͝ ̷̜̫͖͍̩̟̝̱̏̋̽̇̇̅̀́́͂̓̽̅̆͘b̸̧̨͔̹̜̠͓͙̣̝͕͔͙͇̆́ȅ̵͕̳̙̪̼̻̘̲̝̖̺͇̥̬̍͌̌̇̃͘̕͠t̵̮̯̮̼̹̟̫͈͓̳͓̘̲̪͔͛͋͊t̸̨̡̧̻͇͒ͅe̷̢̙̟̯͈̒r̵̤̱̳̎͗ ̵͓̝̠̃͛͐͋̎̈̽e̸̢̬̣̖͖͇̝̟̺̯̥̤̞̝̊͛̿̀̄̋̆̋́̍̑̋̚͜ñ̵̮̲̯͍̙̣̪͕̺̪̾̃́͐̈́͂̍̓̈́͛̊t̴̛̤̲̼͔̣̭̻̑̒̋̆̏̅̊͑̅̓̆͠͝ë̷̖͍̝̹̪̲͔̦̬̠͇̣͔̜̳̈́̇̏r̷̨̮͇͈͉͕̥̲͍̖͈͙̠̍̄̑̚͜͠ţ̴̧͓͛͘a̸̧̛͍̠̜̩̜̖͉͔̖̯͇͊͐̾̈̊͋̽́̄͂̋̈́͝͠i̵̛̮̤̐̇̏̃̇͑́̏̔͛͗n̵̨̛̦̪̻̝͍̗̮͚̘͑͗̅́̀̇̆͂̈́̾̚͘̚͝ḿ̵͕̅̊̾̉̈́̕e̷̲̳̿̀n̷͙͕̹͖̳̠̭̞̝̰̪̥͈͐͆̉̚͘͠ţ̵̧̥̹̯̯̮̗͓̪͖͆̋͂͌̚͝ ̸̥̮̫̒̀̈̀͗̎̂͐̽͘͠t̵͚̣̲̓͑́͝h̸̼͈̼̠̭͎̓̅̑͆̀́a̷̧̩̖̦͖̤̰̓̿̑̓̒͑̀̍̔̂ņ̸̫̯͉̗́̿̀̍ ̴̧̨̗̫͈͎̺̦̦̦̓̋͂͋̌͑̔̏̋̑̈́̿t̸̢̡̜̖̰̮͉͍͙̺̥̝̯̽̂͒̿̄͌̂̅͒͝ḩ̴̻̙̎͐́͌̓͗̔͑̊͝ě̸͍̃ ̸̨̧̛͇̗̖͔͚̙̩͇̜̽̌͒͛̌̀̈́͘̕ͅŵ̵̭̋a̸̮̝̻̝̩̟̎l̸̢̠̖̫̠͉̹̮̖̝̮͌̏͑͝k̶̜̀͂̾͑̈́̄͑i̷͖̙͙̲̲̔͠ń̷͕̜̽̋g̸̹̏̔̅̒́̕͝ ̸̢̫͚̲͈̯̜͚̗̙̐̋͆̂̍̎͋͋́͘ͅl̸̡̳̩̼̫̺̬͑̇͊̀͊́̊̐̃͛̀͐̍͝i̷͈̫̯̜͍͂̎̅̓̈́͘z̷̛̛͇͊̂́͒̕̕͜ͅą̶̡̩̗̳̗̣̈̒̋̍̍̀͜r̷͇͖̤̻͓̰͚̼͕̄́̾̿̿̌͒͒́͊ḑ̵̣̝̜̙͔̮̣̥̤̠̓̊̇̍̒̇͆ ̴̡̧͔̼̺̖̱̾̏̈́̾͆̾͝ḃ̸̨̤͉̥͖͕̠͚i̶̯̫͂̀̃̀̀͘r̷̺͘d̵̺̭̜͕͔͆̀͑͛͊͘s̴̛̩͙͙͇̥̻̥͙̈̐͌͛́̍̉̀̀͐̕̚͘͝ͅ.̷̡̡̹̰͍̖̘͙̮̪̌͛ ̶̛̼̳̠͇̟́͒̑̽̊͆̋͛̓͘̕͜͝I̴̧̬̖̋͂͊̊͑̅́͂̅͝͝͠ ̸̛̞̦̼̥̰̲̙̝͖̯̙͆̑̄́̽͆͊͑̚͜͝ĝ̶̡̭̬̯͓̎̈͘͠r̸̨͖̗͚͖̠̄̂͐̃̈́a̴̛̛̘̥͇̤̼̼̠̭͚̎̒̽̍̉͝ń̶̠̺̣̹̖͔̀͜ͅt̵̖̲̬̠̘̣̹̞͖̣̖̍͊̆̌̊͒ ̴̨̨̛̹͈̱̣͈͓̲̞̯̔̒̍̀̒͜͝ț̸̢̠͚̖̥̹͚̯̮̙̯̝̓͜ḫ̴̢̡͉͎̤̖̘͈́̂̈́̃̚e̶͙̬̞̦̭̟̯̤͐̓͐͊̎͘͝͠e̷̛̘̥͇̊́̄͂̐̀͌͋͂̍͆͘͝ ̵̡̧̛̛̪̹͚̮͎̟̯̞̹̰̲̂̍͊̓͆͛̅͊́͊͒̈́t̶͔̳̦͛̈́̓́͋̀̈́̓̂́̚͘̚͠h̴̨͔̭̮̥̞̝͈͉̗̪͕̮͌̓̂̏̿́̔͝į̷͖̩̮̣̬͔̫̜̀͂͐̉̏̾́̏́͆͊n̴͈̪̩̖̻̮̺̮̱͋̈̓̒͗̇͒͊͛̓͐͆̚͝͠è̵̛͈͈͌̎̓̈́́̀͘ ̸͖̪̤̺̰̯̞̲̜̺̩̣̍̆̋̓̑̌́͒͌́̉́͜ẇ̵͍̦̬̊̀͌̾̿͝ḭ̴̺̺̝̂̃s̵̡̰̯̦͕͉̞͙̼̠͂͒̇͊̀́̽̐̐̍̅̀́̒h̷̛̯̖̬̀͋̌̔͛̀͆̇̈́̕̕̚͝ ̴̨̢̠̭̗̜̮̹͕̗̙͓͐̀͂̐̄̂̾n̶̫̆̇̽̋̐̀̆̀̚͝͝͝ŏ̵̧̮̝͙̦͙̹̜̿́̊̉̈̔̓̌͐͜͜͝w̷̡̢̢̠̟͙̳̳̟̙̩̠̹̬̺̎̇͠ ̴̨̪̝̜̺̣͉̙͈͓͉̌̄̅͂͋̌͜p̵̬̭̻̙͑̃́͝á̵̧͓̬̙͓̦̜͎͇̗̲͉̞̔͜ͅr̶̫̠̄̎̃̆͝į̷̯̳͍͚̫̿̚s̵̨̡̩̠̹̬̥̩̪̫̪̞̫̭̀͂͝h̶̼̘̆̕͜͝͠ ̴͇̜͔̰̝͓̺̠̣̘͐͊̀̄̉̍ͅͅw̵̧̯͖̻͖̳̗̪͇͚͕̘̹̞̞͒i̴̫̬͓̤͇̓͗͊̒̌͂̆̿̾̇̈́͋̍̐͠t̸̻̦̰͉͙͖͖̦̑͒̀͆͜͝h̶̞͖̜̠̼̥͚̘͓͓͊̐̍̋̀͋̓̒̆͋͜ ̴̛̮̤̯̥̪̩͇̪͎̣̼̬̙̪̂̎͋̔ţ̴͎̜̥̬͇͉̱̺̯̹̜̱̋̃͊̄̐̉̃͂̒̎́̑̎̌̕ͅḩ̶̨̛̦̥̤͈̂̌͑̈́̇͊͗̊͗̔́͝͝͝e̸͉͈͎̺͔̳̝̖͚͎̣̬̘͊̍̑͐́͗̑̿̚͝͝ ̷̛̘͚̪̘̓͆͒̽͆͋͌̏̆̅̆̕͠ͅẁ̵̧̧̯͖͎͇͇͕̖͍̳̼͈̳̈́̎̎ͅo̸͚̪͠r̵̖̬̹̙͇̠̮͖̗͍͂̍̑̏͛͝l̶̹̮͎͌͗̃̈́̈̕͝d̷̯̤̊͒̈̅͐́͋̏͜ ̶̭̫̠̘͓͈̱̝̤͈̣̱̉̊͊͑͛́̊̈́̇͘ṫ̷̡̲̹͕̾̎̌̍̀̿͘͘͝h̸̡̡̭̮̼̲͖̳̰̗͉̺̬̿͆͐̾̀͑̎̀̋͑̇̈̕͝ą̶̳͔̯̣̼̬̦̼͔͙̑͋̔̋͛̓̋͘ṱ̶̞̰̹͚̯̻̼̀̏͐̇̄̉̂̔̂ ̶͕̰͔̪̯̗̗͕̝̤͇̠̖͈̱́̀̔̅̃͌̏͘͠ẗ̶̞̱̬͓̜̙̬́͌͊͜h̸͖̥̩̝̮͍̱̮̮̱̹̔̉̀͐͜͜e̴͇͇̼̦̝͖̻̰̣͖̞̔̏͗̄̓̄̔̕ý̷̼͖̥̦̹̜̭̯͙̱̉͆́̕̕ ̸̛͙͕̗̲̫̖̙͌̏͂̄̂ş̸͚̜̝̠̜̥͓͔͕̯͗̐̾̑̽̂̌̍͋͊̀͊̚͜o̴̡̢̢͍͓̝͓̭̩̲͚̳͌̓̔͌̂͑͂̌̈͐̎͘ͅủ̶̧̳̙̗̭͋͒́ͅģ̶̢̺͖̫̼̫͍̳̔̒̈́̆͂̓̓̍͂̊̓͐̕h̶̢̙̪̱͎̼͈̦̻͓̖̠̥̩̮̐̊̓͗̂̈̀̎̅́̽̎̚͘t̵̺̦̻̺̘̽̌͋́̊͝ ̵̨̺̩̘̫͉̃̃̃̃̌̒͝ṫ̷̼̫͉̺͜ͅǫ̶̢̨̺̫̦̺̤͈̹̟͔̙͊̓̽͜͝ ̴͔̻͊͆̉͛̏́́̾͜p̸̮̻̳̝͌̀͐͋͆̆̐́̚ȑ̸̼̭̩͔͔͇͎o̴̥̺͑͑̾̒̈̐͑̐̋͂̂́̕͠͠t̸̢̯̖̟̊̋̚e̵̗͖̫̬͕̖̯̰̩̖̱̪͒͗͊͝ͅc̷̨̢̗̖͚͎͎͆͛̄͂̄̏̄̓͐̃͆̃ͅͅt̸̡̢̧̛̠͓͈͈̹̖͕̻͉̿͌͌̿͂̍͋̈̓͜.̸̨̨̱̲̣̹̬͉̰̱̬͇̫̐̋̆͌̐̈́͠"