# Chapter 22: One sided

Part 2

Shehnaaz after eating something made by Siddharth’s mom left from there giving an excuses that Shehbaaz must be waiting for her in the hotel. Rita aunty didn’t force her too knowing there was some issues going on between her and his son as she was unlike her bubbly self. Like this somehow Friday came to end, on Saturday Shehnaaz was busy with manager as she had to deal with some meeting. And after spending the entire day in some meeting or another she was finally back to her hotel in the evening. It was such a hectic day that she hardly got to touch her phone that too she had kept in no disturb mode as she wanted to take right decision from now on regrading her career. She already was having hard time dealing with that show, didn’t wanted to repeat her mistake again. 

The moment the cell was in her hand as her regular habit she went on Instagram and saw the person whom she was missing a lot from the morning. Seeing him for the first time though it was a video but she couldn’t help herself from pouting, she was missing him so much. He had posted a video what was he doing? Eating Kurkure? Why was sound not coming at that moment she realized that it was mute and she clicked on the volume. 

“Bigg boss ghar ka master mind bhi isse Kurkure mein kounse masale hai yeh nahi bata sakta,” While eating kukure, “wow! Yeh masale toh kissika bap bhi nahi bata sakta par kya Shehnaaz tum bata sakti ho ki inne mein koun se masale hai?” He asked. 

Shehnaaz is grinning listening to it, at that moment her eyes went on caption he had challenged her. Out of everyone he had challenged her. She read a comment below, “Kyu nahi zarur bata sakti hai akir woh Shehnaaz hai.” 🙈 From Vikas Gupta a emoji covering eyes. 

The next from Jay, “Hum se toh kabhi nahi pucha yeh direct Shehnaaz se kyu?” 😜

Replied to him by Mahi, “Sana hi bigg boss hai na toh pata hoga na Sana ko. Kyu Siddharth sahi hai na?” 😉

For which Jay replied back, “kya baat hai, kya baat hai, sahi hai.” 👏👏

Finally getting frustrated to this both Siddharth had replied, “Abey yaar paka mat.” 

Shehnaaz had been giggling reading all this comments, there was lot many comments from his fans or to be specific sidnaaz fans. 

“Wow Shukla ji ne aaj dil khush kar diya.” 😍😍

“Haters ki baaja di aaj.” 🤣🤣🤣

Yaar yeh isse Shayad bacho ka pyaar kehte hai dekho toh sab bhul gaya lekin apni moti ko challenge dena nahi bhula.” 🙈🙈🙈

Hayee… yeh Shuklaji ko kya hoga bey?” 😍😍😍😜

There were lots many amazing comments which didn’t helped but made her laugh out loud. 

Finally, her mood was fine after last night incident, only he affected her mood and only he was able to bring smile on her face. She dialed his number, Siddharth who was busy in gym had no idea that someone was calling. She was again angry why can’t he receive his phone but she didn’t let her mood to get affected. At that particular moment Sana’s phone rang and she saw the id been excited.