Chapter 22

"Punishment?" I squeaked out. My eyes going wide and fear filled my stomach. I watched him carefully, being well aware of his predatory stance. I'm his prey.

"Yes darling, but I promise you will like it," he said, walking closer to me. I moved on the bed, backing away from him.

"I don't know, I don't really like punishments" I mused. Why would he think I would like any punishment? He's crazy. Why do I even need the punishment? I didn't do anything wrong.

He chuckled darkly, his knees hitting the bed as he rests his hands on it. "Come here little Kat," he said, his voice low and soothing. His face bo longer dark, but now playful and determined. Something swirled in his eyes that had butterflies swarming in my stomach. I gulped again.

"Are you sure I will like the punishment?" I stuttered, asking the question to buy myself some time. He leaned closer, a daring smile appearing on his face.

"I would never lie to you baby" his voice went serious. I nodded my head slowly, unsure of him.

"Okay," I whispered, slowly crawling towards him.

I squealed when he suddenly grabbed my body, bringing me to lay under him with my legs on both sides of his body. My cheeks heated up in color and warmth. I looked up at him, his eyes studying me as he smiled at me. I smiled back, now completely confused by his actions and unsure of what he was doing.

"Can you be a good girl for daddy?" He asked with lust, darkening his voice making it huskier, sexier. I gulped. Oh lord is that a turn on. I greedily nodded my head.

"Yes," I responded hastily. Now, Roman and I never really got down and dirty a whole lot, but when we did I loved it!

"Mmm, good girl" he purred, bringing his head to the crook of my neck and nuzzling his nose along the skin exposed. He groaned.

"God I love it when you wear my clothes" he whispered huskily. My lower region tingled.

"Daddy" I stuttered uneasily. He knows what he is doing. He hummed sending a vibration sending shocks into my body. My face completely flustered, I stilled under him.

"Yes, baby girl?" He asked, mocking innocence.

"What are you doing?" I questioned. My words coming put jumbled together, letting him know just how much he is affecting me right now. He hummed again.

****WARNING: SEX SCENE*********

"About to punish you" he whispered in a sinister way. My body pulsed with warmth and my lower region tingled almost painfully. I whimpered in want, my body taking control of the situation pushing for action while my mind stayed cloudy with a high sensation of pleasure.

"For what?" I whispered pushing myself against his chest, wanting to feel as close as possible. He pulled away, leaning on his elbows, supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush me. He stared down at me lustfully.

"For not listening to me" he growled out in a sexual manner.

"Ok," I whispered.

"Ok" he whispered back and he leaned down and kissed me harshly, his hands traveling up and down my body, undressing me slowly, agonizing. As he took off my shirt, his thick hand hood thundered onto my core, rubbing and thrusting creating friction that had my stomach clutching and begging for release.

He broke away from the kiss, a loud moan left my lips and he pulled the shirt off my body, throwing it somewhere else in the room. He looked down upon me, his eyes roaming my body, lasting on my breasts, the lust in his eyes grew. His eyes traveled down my body, leaving a fiery sensation in the trail of where his eyes went. His eyes landed on my underwear covered crotch, and in a flash, he ripped them off me. the sound of fabric tearing reached my ears leaving me breathless.