Basketball

You transferred to a University. It's not the first day. It's been 2 months when the first day started. You don't have friends here so you're so lonely and you eat by yourself. One time you have a free time. You don't have classes to take. Then you hear some crowd cheering from the basketball court. As you decided to head there. As you saw the court. There are full of girls cheering. You saw a seat that without girls around it. It was in the front court. You decided to seat there since you are not comfortable seating with someone. You watched basketball, quietly. While the players are playing, one of the players accidentaly hit you the ball in the head making you groan in pain, holding your head. Then someone runned to you worriedly and asked you.

???: Are you okay? I'm sorry if i hit yo- Y/n?

He asked you confirmedly.

You: how did you know me?

Until something recaps on your mind.

Flashback...

When you are in the elementary you have a crush, same age as you. He is so good playing basketball. He have his famous gummy smile. And he is known as a cold hearted guy. But when you are really close, he can lighten up the mood.

Present...

You: Are we...

Yoongi: Yes, we did know eachother. We were close in elementary and..my one and only crush.. (gummy smile appeared)

You: Y-you have a crush on me? (you pointed yourself)

He nods.

You: i have a crush on you before but i didn't remember, what is your name again?

Yoongi: That is your assignment, my crush. (he smirked)

As he did go back to play basketball.

You still watch him until the game ends. His team won. You tried to think his name but you really not remember his name. Until you get out of the court and you go ahead your locker because there are only 10mins left until the ring will bell and go home.

While you are fixing your things in your locker, someone closed it and pinned you their. It's him.

You: Umm..hey! Congrats! (you awkwardly said to him)

???: Thanks! You are one of my inspirations, my idol~ (he smirked at you)

You suddenly remembered the pen name 'Idol'. It's familiar.

You: Idol?

He nods.

You: Why do you call me idol?

???: Aigoo~ you pabo~ you made that nickname for us..

You: I-i made it?

???: Ne~~

You: Can you please tell me who you are? I kinda give up and yeah. Stop pinning me.

He unpinned you.

???: Sorry, i won't tell..That's your assignment my inspiration, my crush, my idol. (he smirked at you and wave leaving you disappointed)

Next day...

You're eating alone in your break when this guys popped out of Nowhere.

???: Hey idol~ (gummy smile)

You didn't replied and you didn't even look at him.

???: Yahh...are you mad at me?

You: Ne~ (you rolled your eyes)

???: Waeee~?? (pouts)

You: You didn't want me to tell who you are and stop that pout, cringey~ (you said being a bad girl mood)

???: Aww..your habits..it is literally the same!!! Okay fine, tell you later after we eat. Rooftop, baby girl~ (he smirked)

'Aigoo~ so many nicknames' you told yourself.

Time skip...Rooftop...

???: Do you really wanna know??

You: Ne~

???: I-i'm.. Yoongi..

You really can't believe that he is actually Yoongi.

You: Yoongi~ yoongi~ yoongi~

You keep on repeating his name until you snap up.

You: Ohhh! I remember you! Yoongi, min yoongi? The savage Agust D? The gummy boy? The whitest and the cutest baby cat?

He smiled. He walked slowly to you and hugged you.

Yoongi: So.. Do you still have feelings for me? B-because i s-still have.. (he shyly said)

You: Yes Yoongi, okay? I really love you, my one and only idol.

Yoongi: I love you too my idol.

He went closer to your face, you can feel each others breath. You closed your eyes, until you feel a warm and soft lips on you. You two didn't move for a while until you two try to have a friction to each other until it gets rough. Then you two let go.

Yoongi: Does my idol want me to be her boyfriend?

You: Yes..i want my idol to be mine..

As you two smiled at each other. You cuddled. And interwined each others hand.

Yoongi: I love you, my idol ~

You: I love you too, my idol ~

He kissed your forehead and pulled you again into a kiss.

And you two lived happily ever after~!

____________________________________

Author nim:  I just made this now, because today is my husband's 28th birthday! 2020.03.09!!! Happy birthday to my one and only baby boy, Yoongi!!! Love you~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you'd enjoyed this oneshot! Okay..this oneshot sucks. Don't judge me pls.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

. A
. G
. U
. S
. T
. D