Chapter 4

The two figures traveled through the warp zone and into Zone One. The ride was not that bad to Francis but it stuttered him when he and Batter were in a dark room filled with people gibbering about something but their voices sounded dull and creepy. The dark room have four rooms that'll take them in order after they finish Zone One.

There's water surrounding the green land in Zone One but the water is pink. It weirded Francis out but the weirdest part was that it's raining plastic raindrops. Francis is disgusted on tasting the plastic raindrop when it landed on his mouth so he spited it out.

Batter: "Don't you like the plastic, Puppeteer?" 

Francis: "Of course not, in my world, rainwater is made from rainwater, not plastic."

Batter: "Your world sounds strange."

Francis: "It is not strange, it's....different okay? If anything is strange, it's the game I'm in."

They continue on walking straight to a railway in where a train cart remains in the center of the track. Upon their arrival, two Elsens standing across to each other by the rails, both of them wear the same clothing with the same black tie and they have the scared look on their face.

Elsen: "Train #1 is a really useful means of transport to get about Zone One."

Batter let out a simple nod and heading inside the train. The Elsen turn his head to Francis and staring at him with those black, bold eyes.

Elsen: "Your friend seems nice."

Francis: "He's not my friend." Francis said and head inside where the Batter is waiting.

Batter: "What did he say to you?"

Francis: "He said that you're nice and also he thinks that you're my friend. I told him you're not."

Batter gave him a blank expression when Francis sat on the opposite side of the train seat. The engine of the train art starts moving taking them to a place called Damien. The train ride was quiet while the two figures remain  seated across to each other without any word coming from their mouths. It's uncomfortable because the cart looks a little bit dirty like a subway train from New York and the chair Francis is sitting on is rough like the cement on the sidewalk and there are no cushions for his butt to rest on.

The ride was about ten to twelve minutes as they arrived to Damien. Both of them stepped out of the cart while the sky is crying out plastic rain on them and it's soaking Francis a little, the drops is making him smell like plastic.

Francis: "Gross...I smell like plastic."

Walking down the green path was a little bit long but they were stopped when a Elsen in a hard hat came out of the building.

Elsen: "Uhm....uh.....visitors?

Batter: "..."

Francis: "Yeah, that's us."

Elsen: "I...Uhm...Welcome to the smoke mines. Uh...may I know who you are? Are you inspectors?"

Francis: "Does it look like we're inspectors? Then no."

Batter: "No. I'm the Batter. I've come to exterminate the impure spirits."

Francis: "I'm Francis. My puppet calls me the Puppeteer but I prefer calling my real name instead."

Elsen: "The...Batter....The...Puppeteer...The...impure spirits? Are you some sort of...prophet? Or perhaps a man of belief?"

Batter: "Yeah. Something like that."

Francis: 'That's a bullsh*t lie.'

Elsen: "I...Who sent you?"

Batter: "Nobody. I'm being led by Francis."