[PART 6] Finish

[PART 6]

When Rhott finally finished shaking, she looked down, seeing Jacket was lined up and ready to go, she barely mustered out; "Again?" With a little chuckle. Jacket took this as consent, he pushed in slowly, watching her expression as he did so. Rhott moaned in ecstasy. "F-Fuck please be easy at first..." Rhott whimpered, leaning her head back."I'm really sensitive..."

Jacket leaned down to her neck, gently nibbling as he steadily slid back and forth. She was so slick, he moved in and out with ease... He loved it. She was tighter than he expected. He bit a little harder on her neck, as he started getting rougher. Rhott hummed in response, starting to whine out moans. "Jacket..." She muttered, gripping his shoulders tightly.

Jacket couldnt take it anymore. He rose up from her neck and used one hand to cover her mouth. He quickened his pace instantly, stifling a moan as Rhott screamed into his hand with pleasure, as his roughness increased. He bed rocked with his hips as he slammed her roughly. He just hoped the rest of the gang was too busy to hear them.

Rhott looked at Jacket with begging eyes, which only made him kick it up to his limits. He desperately slammed her, feeling his movements become more spastic. Rhott began trembling again, just watching her ride out another orgasm pushed him to finish. He resisted the urge to bury himself as deep as he could into her. He quickly pulled out, hitting his climax. He released the product of his orgasm onto her torso instead. Rhott's shaking slowly calmed down, as Jacket collapsed next to Rhott. The both of them were panting heavily.

They heard a loud knock at the door, followed by a British voice; "WE CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM UPSTAIRS!!!" Colton yelled.

"WE'RE DONE ANYWAY!!!" Jacket yelled back without thinking. He covered his mouth and sat up, but slowly.

Colton paused longingly. "...Ok." He called quietly, before running off to tell Wolf that he heard Jacket speak.

Jacket stood up, sluggishly grabbing the box of tissues and handing them to Rhott.

Rhott smiled at him, gently cleaning herself off. "Th...Thank you for that." She smiled.

"I didnt... Push any boundries... Right?" Jacket asked sheepishly, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

"Honey, I HAVE no boundries." Rhott responded with a laugh, as Jacket stood up, putting his coat back on... He didnt bother to put his shirt on or button the coat up. He just grabbed his shirt and slung it over his shoulder. He took his tape recorder out of his pocket and looked at Rhott.

"I will be back for more later." Jacket's tape recorder responded, followed by Jacket winking.

Rhott smiled and winked. "You better."

Jacket paused, smiling, before walking out. As he headed towards his room, Sokol glanced at him. "Have fun?"

"Yes." Jacket responded, heading into his room.

"Good... ... You better not hurt her." Sokol muttered.

This caught Jacket's attention, he took off his jacket and replaced it with his T-Shirt. "What?"

"She and I played Hockey a ton when we were kids. Yes, we fucking knew each other. We lived in the same neighborhood and played Hockey on the lake every winter. Im just letting you know I could take her from you with ease if you hurt her." Sokol muttered.

...That only pissed Jacket off, he resisted to urge to beat his ass and headed into his room, shutting the door.