[PART 3] Freak

[PART 3]

Jacket instantly lifted Rhott and brought her into her own room... He threw her onto her twin sized bed. Honey and Brutis both stood, growling at Jacket. Rhott quickly comforted them, as Jacket put them both out of the room, and locked the door. Jacket turned back to Rhott. She was standing... She gently grabbed him by his coat, unbuttoning it and taking it off of him, and tossing it aside. She pulled Jacket into another kiss, and gently pushed him to sit on the bed. He placed both of his hands on her waist, as Rhott began straddling him. Jacket began French kissing her again, desperately moving to unbutton her shirt. Rhott quickly stopped him, pulling away from the kiss.

"Desperate, arent you?" Rhott hummed playfully, climbing off of him. She walked to the light, and switched it off... As she did, she turned on some LED lights that she had around the room... A soft blue LED glow illuminated the room. Jacket's eyes examined her, as she slowly, and teasingly, began to unbutton her shirt. Underneath she had a black lacy bra on... She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, and dropped them to the floor, before stepping out of them. Under her pants, to Jacket's surprise, she had a pair of black lacy panties, and a pair of knee high black lacy socks. Rhott brushed her hair to the left side, and straddled Jacket's lap again. Jacket's breathing was shaky... He had done this before... But for some reason, Rhott made him nervous. He was usually dominant... But he let Rhott be on top... She just had a way of being so convincing and hypnotizing... Rhott grabbed the hem of his blue shirt, carefully removing it from him... He could now feel her hands on his chest, still with her fingerless gloves on. Jacket looked her in the eyes, and for the first time in awhile, he spoke lowly. "Are we... Actually doing this."

His voice caused Rhott to shudder, clearly hearing him talk for the first time turned her on. "What does it look like?" She smirked. Jacket, in response to this, pulled her back in for another make out session. Rhott pulled away from the kiss for a moment... She grabbed a small device from her side table... He watched as she put the device in her mouth, then went back to kissing him... While their tongues battled... Suddenly Jacket felt her tongue vibrate. He pulled away from the kiss, to see that she had a tongue piercing in that vibrated.

"Shes a freak..." He thought to himself, he smiled a little nervously... No wonder she made him nervous. She was a freak. He hadnt had sex with a freak before.