Chapter 2

Beyoncé Pov...

Me and Nika been at the stu for a grip. Probably like 2 or 3 hours now we on our way home. I look at Nika who wasn't paying me no mind she was all in her damn phone like always.

"Who we texting?" I asked while snatching her phone out her hand.

"Damn Bey calm down it's just Rihanna." She said all normal.

"For what? I don't like her shawty weird. And if you can tell she think too much." I said laughing at my own joke.

"So you can text your hoes and I can't text Rih?" She questioned

"Now you know I ain't got no hoes. I only want you." I said looking her in the eyes.

"So why you always got ya phone screen facing down? Why you deleting text?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it Onika you blowing me." I told her getting mad.

"See you still acting childish." She said turning around to face the window.

I gripped her hair and spun her head around. I grabbed on her face and squeezed it.

"Im not in the mood for your shit right now bitch." I snapped on her.

She whimpered and her eyes teared up as I let go.

"Beyoncé you can't keep putting your hands on me and treating me like this we have a daughter." She cried. The car came to a stop and I looked up and saw we where home.

"Shut up Tanya. When we get in the house I'm going out wit the boys we gotta handle some business." I told her.

"You said you where gonna change your life around." She mumbled

"Get out the car." I said opening the door.

We walk up to the door and I take my keys out. I open the door going straight to the living room. I heard a thump upstairs. Guess Nika heard it to kuz we both looked up. I looked at Nika before shrugging. Sitting down on the couch I heard a moan.

"I know she not up there fucking in my house." I said while getting up. I pull my gun out from under the coffee table cocking it back.

"Beyoncé no put it back." Nicki told me already walking up the steps. I drop the gun when I hear Nika screaming.

When I walked in my daughter room I really wished my gun was in my hand. She got a fucking girl in her room and from the looks if it they were definitely fucking. I look to my right and see a gun and some drugs on her nightstand. Right now I'm heated. Clenching my jaw I close the door slamming it shut.

5 minutes later...
That nigga 17 fucking 17 years old. After I walked youngbuhl out the door I went to the living room. I look at Isla sitting on the couch with her head down playing with her fingers.

"Isla what the fuck was you thinking?" I said in a stern voice.

"I don't know mommy I'm sorry." She said with silent tears rolling down her face.

"Nah you wasn't sorry when you snuck somebody in my house. And what you having sex for your 14 years old lil girl." My voice boomed.

Isla opened her mouth to say something a few times but stayed silent and shrugged.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Nicki asked her.

"My girlfriend." She mumbled.

"You ain't got no girlfriend lil girl she grown damn near. She 17 she only want you for one thing." I told her truthfully.