Chapter 10

Y/N Pov...
"Aye Durk pass me the wock gang." I asked Durk while pointing towards it on the end side of the table. We just in the studio chilling tweakin a couple of songs, adding adlibs and shit like that. We been spinning back to back for that shit that went down but they side been real quite, I just know a war coming and it's getting hot out summer around the corner. Time for the lil wild young niggas to come out.

"Pour me up some. You want some Patron?" He asked me and Von.

"Yeah" I said.

"Fasure" Von answered looking at Durk a lil longer than he should be. I been noticing some weird things going on between them, they think they be sneaky people might not realize but I notice everything.

"So Durk what's going on wit you and India she been telling me you been real distant lately?" I questioned him as he handed us our cups, while searching for a lighter to light the wood.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Von freeze and look down, Durk on the other hand pauses for a second but regains himself.

"Um.. we uh... we good I just been busy wit the trap and the studio shit like that." He stuttered out, something aint right and imma find out.

"Oh rd word word. What about you Von you been coolin?" I asked him too while inhaling the smoke and passing the blunt to him.

"Yeah I been chilling, falling back from alot of shit." Von said wit a lil attitude.

"Why you got a attitude fuck wrong witchu?" Durk asked looking at him wit a stank face.

"Nothing you should call India and let her know you gon be home on time tonight." Von said voice laced wit attitude and walking out the studio.

"Y'all cool or something happened." I asked Durk looking over at him confused.

"N-Nah we cool he probably seen some shit on his phone." He told me.

"If y'all say so." I shrugged it off getting on instagram, I notice that everybody keep commenting and tagging me in a post. Clicking on a recent at it took me to a video on G page. I let the video start playing and the first thing they do is start dissin on the gang.

"Niggas talk that shit but they don't even know who made the O."

"Fuck around and slide through the O, like im from the O."

"Fuck Sheroid, fuck Odee, fuck Dthang, and fuck Tire Head."

"These niggas mentionin Tooka, I'll fuck around, send em to meet em."

"What the hell! Yo Durk you don't see this shit them niggas dissin us gang!" I scream getting heated.

"Lemme see!" He asked flying over to me.

G63rd

Fbgduck, Rooga, and 950,000 other people liked this
G63rd Taz stop wearin that fake ass shit out ya daddy van bitch 🤣🔱💤 Exposing me ft Fbgduck out now
8,000 more comments
Fbgduck Von got hit from the back of the seat damnnn🔱🤣🤣
Woski Wouldn't be the O if we aint kill Odee🤷🏽‍♂️🧏🏽‍♂️🫡
Blockbendareem These niggas clowning y'all gang😭😭 @Tazfrmdao @Kingvonfrmdao @Lildurk

"Fuck that call Von back in hear we need to hop in the booth asap." Durk said voice going up wit each word.

Beyonce Pov...
Im at the trap right now wit Duck and Rooga, I dropped the song earlier today to shake the beef up some. Them niggas think they can just get away wit shooting at gang, so you know we had to get our get back. Shot that bitch ass lil kid in her chest and her friend got hit.

This grown folks business she need to go be a kid for she get hurt out here fr.

"Y'all song goin crazy, dissed all they dead homies y'all wild. Can I get a picture?" Some teenage boy asked us.

"Yeah hurry up it's dangerous around here." Rooga told him hurrying up and posing wit him.

"Onnat car that bitch just spun twice!" Duck said grabbing the draco from under the bench on the porch, holding it by his side he stood up and looked around. Minutes go by and we dont see the car spin back.

"Probably some nigga or bitch looking for somebody." I said sitting on the steps lighting up my L.

"He probably looking for his hoe trynna get his bitch back." Rooga said laughing and grabbing the L I was passing.

"Man Nicki trynna get a divorce and shit I'm not for it." I sighed out

"That's kuz ya ass a whore nigga, you got the thurlest chick out her G she held you down through every. The investigations, trails, being booked." Duck start ranting.

As I look up I see a all black tinted out trackhawk wit no badges fly around the corner and the windows dropped.

"Get down!" As soon as I yelled a switchy went off and bullets start flying.

I got shot what the fuck man!