Paul

I climbed of the bus and walked into the house.

"Dad! I'm home."I said dropping my bag on the floor.My curly haired dad walked out of his room to greet me.He hugged me tightly.

"What do you want?"I asked

"A helper."He said with puppy eyes.I rolled mine.

"Fine but I want to speak and be heard by the viewers."I said.He nodded."Okay."

Time Skip(After the video)

After the video,Everyone was in a good mood.I pulled out my phone to text Jon.

'Hey.'I typed.I locked my phone and went back to playing Minecraft.

My phone chimed.

'Hey cutie.'He answered.I blushed

                                                                              The next Day.

The one day that Jon stays home is the one day that i get the beat up.As i walked into the school.

"Hey Kitty."A voice said.Before i had time to respond,I felt myself get thrown against a wall.The guy picked me up.

"Hello Thelmo."I said.He reared back and punched me in the face.I winced.He dropped me and tried to kick me.I curled in a ball to protect myself.

"Hey!"A new voice said. Thelmo looked up

"Leave him alone!"A feminine voice said.I looked up and saw a boy and a girl around my age. Thelmo walked over and got in the girl's face

"What are you gonna do sweetcheeks?"He said playing with her pink hair.The boy clenched his fists.The next thing i know,Thelmo was on the floor clutching his groin,groaning.I looked closely at the green haired boy.His eyes were a bright green.I only know one person who's eyes are that green......Jacksepticeye....