Paul

The girl walked over to me and helped me up.She picked up my hat and handed it to me.

"Thanks..."I said

"Oh,I'm Samantha but most people call me Sammy and that big Irish goof over there is my brother Tim."She said rolling her eyes at Tim.

"Serves ya right ya bitch."Tim spat at thelmo,then walking back over to us.He growled when he saw me.I growled back for spite.

"Who are ya and why are ya around my sister?"Tim asked

"I'm Paul and I'm not going to mess with Sammy."I said.Tim stared at me doubtfully.

"Besides,I'm in a relationship."I said rubbing the back of my neck"With the Jock...Of this school."I said thinking about Jon.Sammy nodded but Tim still looked confused.

"You might have to show him a picture."Sammy said.I pulled out my phone and looked through the images,Ah ha!I clicked on the picture.The picture show Jon with his arms around my waist with his chin on my shoulder.I was talking to my best friend Miguel when this picture was taken.

"You're boyfriend is Jonathan Fong?'All-star quarterback' "Tim asked.I nodded

"That's My crazy boyfriend for ya."I said putting my phone away

"Who are you're parents?"Sammy asked.I took off my hat revealing my cat ears

"Stampylonghead and Sqaishey Quack."I said shrugging

"I know who you're parents are."I said

"Who?"

"Septiplier."

"Who?"

"Jacksepticeye and Markiplier."I said.The bell rang.

"Guys I have to get home."I said grabbing my bag.I felt someone grab my shoulder I turned. Thelmo.I hissed and used my claws

"Piss of ya Bitch."I said.Sammy and Tim started laughing.

Time skip.

My phone chimed.I picked it up.Jon.I smiled

'Hey'

'Hello Jonathan.'I said,I only use his full name when upset
 'Did I do something wrong?😞'

'Lets just say,I got slammed against a wall then punched in the face.'I told him

'WHO HURT YOU?I PROMISE THAT THEY WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN 😠'I could tell he wanted to kill someone.

'I love you.'I typed.No response. A small set of words appeared 'Message unable to send.' I sighed and went to bed.