Author's Note

R.M.S Titanic. The grandest ship of its time set sail from Southampton, England on April 10, 1912 at 12:00p in the afternoon, bound for New York City. Her arrival date would have been April 17, 1912.

Seeing that this story is based on true events with real passengers, the band, and crews names used, the events in this story are fictional. I will hope that you will understand why I chose this direction for the story. Dramatization was a major factor in writing this.

This story not only took a lot of research and family history digging for Wallace Hartley, but a lot of my free time as well. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

If you enjoyed this story (once I finished writing it of course), please leave a comment on your thoughts, opinions, and ideas for how I could change and rework things you may not have liked.

Without further ado, I present to you:

Unsinkable: A Wallace Hartley Story

P.S:

The ending will make you cry (I hope). Everyone I've shared this with so far, have either enjoyed it or simply balled their eyes out.

And to clear up some confusion, I do have another profile on this app under vanburenastone89. I, also, have a story titled "Hartley". That version was discontinued years ago. This story is the remastered version and will be finished in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Austin T. Vanburen