Forever?

A message to all! To those who does not believe in Forever.

~

You don't believe in forever? Because of what reason?

Your family is broken? Your grandparents separated? Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated or broke up with you? Or your friends (bestfriends, closefriends) betrayed you?

I don't know the reason behind every story since I'm no guru. All I know is you are hurt and depressed or lonely perhaps.

I won't judge you, but I'm here to tell you a very good news! Please don't close this yet since I'm still starting:

Everyone in this world no matter how cruel, judgemental, and all negative attributes of every person has at least one true friend.

Maybe you do have a friend but you feel he or she is just trying to use you, or for short; a fake one.

Did you know that someone has been always looking at you and waits until you will notice Him?

Yes! It's a Him, and I'm not trying to be a fortune teller since I'm not good at predicting, and never want to be one.

Is He a stalker? You can say that maybe but it's a NO. Why? Let's just say He is always with you, to protect and guide you through hardships.

Really? How am I supposed to believe in you? Believe me, because He is also been and has always up until now protecting, guiding, and loving me. For short, He is also my friend.

Also your friend? I don't know who you are talking about, and it seems you are trying to say we are friends with that person.

*Smiles* Will you lend me your sight (ears) for a while? Please read this.

Actually, He is not a human. What? Yes, He is not a human. Then is He an animal? Of course no, if I'm talking about animals I should have wrote "it" in the first place. Then what is He?

He is your friend. Friend? If you are talking about my friend, it's a she. Or I don't have any friends.

Let me correct that, He wants to be friends with you. I'm sorry but I'm not interested or Does He have any social website account for me to know Him better?

No He does not.

And the better way for you to know Him more is by reading a book.

What book?

The Bible, the King James Bible.

As it says in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world (us) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ) that whosoever believeth in Him (Jesus Christ) shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven).

Then please read Psalms 136 the whole chapter then you will know the true meaning of forever. :)

Questions? Kindly PM me or you may comment down the comment box.

Have a Blessed day minna-san!