spying

Chapter 4 Drew

            He was just lying there not making any movement what so ever when I realized this I screamed for mom she can running from her room her eyes where blood red she rushed over to Daron checking for a pulse and by the look on her face he had none. She started CPR I called 911 I was doubtful they would respond they never do at night they think it's more important to save their own skins then others. I looked at Daron he was starting to get some color back into his face and he was breathing slightly mom yelled at me to get a warm cloth I did as she instructed knowing what ever was left of Darons life was in her hands. suddenly the door of the house burst open almost scaring my mother and me half to death, the figure who entered through the door was none other than the Vadasz he rushed over to my brother and reached out and put his hands on his forehead and said a few words in a different language. From out of nowhere, Daron arose from his near death experience he looked perfectly fine except for the fact that he just had a near death experience. The Vadasz stood up and shook my mom's hand and asked her if he could stay for a few hours while he rested, she nodded gratefully and thanked him for his help with Daron. After that mom asked me to help her lift Daron onto his bed so he could rest we spent the rest of the night in silence.

the next morning was crisp and sunny the light shined through my small broken window in my little grey room my clothes where left everywhere and my computer lay on my desk still on and with the words ERROR SYSTEM VIRUS I hated those it was the third time this year I was going to have to get it fixed I got up out of bed finally and looked at my alarm clock only 8:56 crap I thought.

I walked to the kitchen the smell of moms discussing scrambled eggs they tasted like rubber and had an odor I think a hobo would have trouble inhaling their at  our table sat my brother starring at the news paper probably the comics or the news report on dead bodies. but at the far end of the table sat a sights I would not have expected in my life a Vadasz out in the sun and sitting at my table holy crap was this a dream or am I seeing things from what I heard about  Vadasz they burned up in the sun I guess I was wrong.

"Good morning baby I made you some eggs and a theirs is meatloaf for your lunch at work ok baby." she was clearly crying last night I could have been because of Daron or ashton I don't really know but at least she was trying to put on a happy face for us .

the Vadasz looked to my mother and he gave her  a demanding stare I wonder what for but my mother simply shook her head and he spoke with and old accent I have heard before " jeda hersta daja krolone agristhg atim lutinnium trenpest sere dojort mangnifino camoat. ( I will end up informing the boys sooner or later by today it is the code.)

jeda blumetos aerd disga camoat ut shumi hagro ut toum greston ut toum billom dhormoo Mr. archer ut jeda fronic goomnica tih isc toum fronic gred bronrick commantes  atim perdimontin cimod cosgu ("I am well aware of the code and what we protect and who we both serve Mr. Archer and I would appreciate it if we would be able to speak in private about the predicament that arouse?") my mom gestured to the back yard her eyes now watching the Vadasz he nodded to her and my mom lead him to the backyard. When I heard the door slam shut Daron and I tip toed to the window that was to the left of the backdoor. I peered through the dirty looking white curtain I saw them walking past the old dying rose bushes that dad used to tend to when he was still well alive...  we never went back there much anymore except to mow the lawn or maybe play some football but we were always too busy with our own uneventful lives to cared for something that gave us such fond memories. I saw mom lead the man down to our old rusted out wood shed that made its home at the right side of the cramped old forgotten yard. As long as I have ever remembered is that mom and dad to said "that no one in or outside this house hold will enter there until we say understand?" I never quite understood why but I just followed orders and so did my brother. We soon forgot about it and left it alone. but yet I was still interested in going and seeing what the big fuss was about, Daron of course wanted to know just as bad as I did we also decided that we needed back up so we attested to get Ashton in on snooping out the shed she stopped off saying it was a rude act to invade other peoples privacy and snoop. If only she could use her own advice she would be an angel sent from above that was still as annoying as frigging hell. we never thought of making her stay quite about the whole operation but the day we wanted to invade the shed there stood mom her hands on her hips and giving use a deathly ice glare and a hard punishment that let's just say.... um that we ..... Forget about it ...... it's not important any way. So we got busted by a brat and never attempted a recon mission to the shed. Yet I wonder why mom is taking the man to the shed? I leaned on the glass a bit more only slightly putting pressure on it and I heard a crack I jumped back knocking Daron from his stance behind me to the ground also knocking over a very and I mean very important and expensive lap. Shit mom was going to us (and by us I mean Daron)