Chapter Nine: Its Just You

Me: OMG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!
Autumn: What! No! I must have my awesomeness be exploited!
Ivan: Do not worry, my lady. The young mistress and I have a wonderful sequel planned.
Ciel: Well, this will be interesting.
*Sebastian appears behind me*
Sebastian: Yes, it certainly will.
Undertaker: GET READY! Kukukuku!
Me: HELP! I'VE FANGIRLED AND I CAN'T GET UP!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                        Autumn P.O.V

When I opened my eyes once more, I was no longer in the field. Instead, I was in a familiar room.

My room, I thought absently.

I wasn't dead.

Well, that was an improvement.

 Ow!, I thought. As I sat up, a sharp pain shot up my abdomen.

"I wouldn't advise that. Your wound has not yet healed.", said a voice, next to me.

Turning, I saw Ciel sitting on a chair next to the bed. His hair was ruffled. Like, he had just gotten up from bed.

Or like he'd just had sex.

Yes, he had the sex hair.

"What happened?", I said, composing myself.

      "Well, after that blasted Angel kidnapped you, Sebastian and a few, well, reapers, followed her. After rescuing you, they brought you back here. You were near death when they arrived.", he said, oddly calm.

"I know. I, um, saw my mother.", I said, trailing off.

Suddenly, he grabbed me.

I almost fucking punched him.

"Ciel! Wha-!".

Then he kissed me. Not like the light kiss the Doctor gives when he's excited. No, it was the kind Dean always gave to Castiel when they thought they were alone.

It was nice, but some consent would be twice as nice.

"Ciel, what....", I tried to say.

"I was so worried. You almost died! I don't know what I would've done!", He practically yelled.

"Ciel, calm down! You're louder than Donna!", I yelled back.

He looked at me.

"I broke up with Elizabeth.", He stated.

Oh. Well, that was unexpected.

Also: fucking consent.

I just stared at him.

"Wha- What?", I said, shocked,"Ciel, how you break that? You would have been engaged since birth.".

 "I don't care. I'm going to hell anyway. So I might as well enjoy the time I have here. And there's no way I can do that with someone I can't even stand to be around.".

Ha, don't worry about Hell Ciel.

I think I can take care of that.

I blushed. I can't believe him. He did all that, for me. How could he like, someone like me? I was half demon. I smiled.

Why the fuck was I blushing?

Since when do I blush?

What?

 "Well then, you better hope you're prepared.", I said. We kissed again, this time not breaking away.

But then the door opened.

Sebastian, my father, was there.

And so were two men. Two men in a flannel and a bowtie.

...

...

...

Fuck.

Now what do I do?