Five

Max rolled his eyes, his guilt growing stronger. "Whatever. She should've minded her own business." He muttered. For a few seconds, he stays silent biting his lip. He gets up and leaves his tent. "Max is going through some stuff. Go away." Max stopped at the sound of a girls voice.  He turned his head and sees the Wood Scouts and Nikki. "My dear, we would only like to speak with him." Pikeman said. "And didn't you guys, I dunno, argue?" Max watched her. "I mean, yeah. But he's been in pain. I can tell. He doesn't mean to be a mean guy. He's protecting his heart. But he doesn't need creeps like you talking to him." She crosses her arms. "There he is." Pikeman shoves Nikki over, making her fall. They walk toward him, but Max kept his eyes on Nikki. "Are you okay?" He asked ignoring them. She nodded. "Max, we want to talk to you." He raised his eyebrows. "What about?" Pikeman smirks. "Games. I challenge thee! I win, I get the Camp--" Max walks over to Nikki, helping her up. "No." Pikeman blinked rapidly. "Why?" He whined. Max glared at him. "Dude, I'm tired. Plus, you pushed Nikki. Go fuck yourself." 

"B-But, she was in the way! Plus, on my side, you are mad at her!" Max watched him. "Maybe so. But that doesn't mean you could push her." Pikeman sputtered. "B-B-But--S-She's just a GIRL!" Max snapped out of his calmness. (Don't mess with Max about that ^^") "Bastard, what? Nikki is not JUST a fucking girl. She is, I can't believe I'm saying this, MY FRIEND and she's, again, can't believe I'm saying this, awesome. Why don't you fucking be a dick somewhere else, okay? No one can to talk to her like that. I won't let them I won't let you."