Chapter 10

I woke up and got ready quickly. I made a smoothie and walked over to the studio since it was like a 5 min walk. The boys didn't have to come till 8:00 but I got here around 7:30 so I could practice a little. I took off my sweats and shirt and turned on the music.

I stepped and but and stretched until I started the choreography for (song). I loved dancing to this song. It made me feel good and it was just fun. After a couple minutes of dancing, I turned up the music all the way, so the floor was basically moving. I swayed my hips and moved my body like no other. The last step of the choreography was happening and I stopped as I took deep breaths standing in position. I relax as I caught my breath and quickly turned around going straight to my bag, but before I could. I seen Nick standing there.

"...n-nick..." I said out of breath. He just raised his brows and bit the insides of his cheek. I could feel my throat began to close.

"C-can you g-get my purse." I said as I touched my throat. He looked at me confused but then gave it to me. I quickly dig in it searching and searching but nothing.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"What you looking for?" He asked.

"M-y inhaler." I said sitting down now from the air I wasn't getting.

"Oh. Here." He said reaching in his bad and throwing one to me. I caught it and quickly hit to pumps of it.

"Thank you." I said relieved.

"I didn't know you had asthma." Nick said setting his stuff down.

"You don't know a lot about me, you were kinda rude ." I said getting up and heading for my water bottle. He didn't say anything.

"Why are you here 10 mins early then the rest of the boys.

"I was ganna freestyle for a bit but I see you already beat me to it." He said with attitude.

"Go ahead. I'm done." I smiled evilly. I wanted to see how this guy was "such an AMAZING DANCER!"

"Uh okay." He said taking of his jordans and putting on air forces.

"Classic." I chuckled rolling my eyes. He hooked his phone to Bluetooth and played Christ brown. I chuckled. He started off slow but then got really into the dance. In my head I wanna shocked but I tried to say so with my face as if I was unimpressed but I really was. He knows how to move. There wa some move he tried doing but it was a bit off.

"W-Wait Wait Wait. That's not right." I said getting up.

"What now." He said rolling his eyes.

"You have to bring your leg then follow with your left arm." I said showing him in the mirror.

"K fine.Do it with me." He groaned. I nodded and we played the music. We did the dance in synced.
After going over the the music kept playing and we kinda just freestyles...together. My body slowly moved closer to his. My butt spun in a circle as he was right behind me, guiding it. The end of the song came and I was now inches away from his face.

"I should probably teach you some thing." he whispered. My body has shivers running through my vains.

"Yo! yo! yo!" The rest of the boys said as they walked into the studio. Nick and I quickly separated.

"Hey." I smiled walking u too them.

"Yo." Nick said doing handshakes with them.

"Let's get started." I smiled. The whole rehearsal, nick kept looking at me. I could feel his eyes in me. I mean only when I wasn't looking at him. We finished up and we all started getting our things since we had to be out of the studio by noon.