Chapter 12: WearValentín

THIS IS THE WEEK 3 DANCE BECAUSE I AM SKIPPING WEEK 2

----------

JANEL'S POV

"Val, I have like no clothes to wear and I can't wear this. I mean I have a pair of sweats in mt car but what do i do about my top!" I told Val who was in the bathroom. He came only seconds later.

"Relax, what size are you?" He asked.

"Small." I said very confidently. He left the room leaving me alone sitting on his bed. He came back again seconds later with a couple shirts and a hoodie.

He handed me them and said "These are from my clothing store, try whatever you want." I took the shirts and hoodie and walked into the bathroom. In the end, I was wearing a crop top and the hoodie. I was going to change my pants when we got to the studio.

When I came out of the bathroom, Val was sitting on the edge of his bed with a huge smile on his face.

"You look amazing!" He said

"Thank you, but you look SEXY!" I said, and we both started to laugh. I went to go sit on his lap.

"So we are going to keep us a secret right" He asked. I nodded.

We kissed again! It just felt so right!

"C'mon lets go get some breakfast downstairs." He said. I stood up and he grabbed my hand. We walked out of his room, hand and hand.

"Maks knows about us and he will keep our secret." He remarked.

" I know I was listening remember!"

"I know, I was kinda eavesdropping" I looked at him. He looked at me too with a big smile on his face.

Val started a mini sprint, for some reason I couldn't figure out. I just shook the thought.

When he took me to the kitchen, he released my hand and asked me what cereal I wanted. Then started to read what he had out loud.

In the end, we both had Frosted Flakes. After we finished eating, Val put our bowls in the sink. He called out to his brother as he grabbed my hand.

"Bye!" Then Maks shouted "Bye!" also. The next thing I know, he is opening the car door for me.

"Val, you don't have to do that for me!" I said I getting in. He closed the door then ran around the top of his car to get into the driver side.

"Yes I do. Just get used to it!" He said looking at me then starting to drive. Before I know it, he is opening my door and holding his hand out for me to grab and step out of the car. I take his hand and kiss his cheek. Thankfully there was no one there.

"See you inside baby." I told him. He smiled at me then went to go inside as I made my way to my car. I got my bag of my sweatpants and got out of my car as if I just drove here.

I walked inside and said hello to everyone then went into our practice room. I saw Val standing in the middle of the room. The camera crew wasn't there yet.

"Hello Beautiful" He said walking over to me. I started to blush but i didn't care. We hugged but quickly broke apart when their was a knock on the door.

"Come In!" Val shouted. I started to stretch. The camera crew came in and Val went to go greet them. After about 5 minutes, Val came to sit with me on the floor and the camera crew started to film.

"Okay so this week is Movie night and we are doing.... West Side Story!!" Val told me and the cameras. I got so excited! I just wanted to kiss and hug him.

Man, I keeping my feelings for Val a secret is going to harder then I thought.

(A/N Their love won't be as easy as you would think)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP BITCH! ITS CHRISTMAS AND TRUST ME YOU WONT WANT TO MISS IT! ~ MONA VANDERWAAL

IMPORTANT: THIS IS THE WEEK 3 DANCE IN WEEK 2!!

FOLLOW MY JANELSKIY IG:

hashtag.janelskiy

SO IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOMETHING! LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING AND DM ING ME AND I WILL A DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU!

THANKS FOR OVER 4.5 k READS!

Peace,
EmilyyMariee <3