Chapter 13

Lucy's pov
I can't believe I kissed Gajeel but I'm glad I did because I love him more then anything but I don't no if he loves me. I'm just going to go home and sleep tomorrow I will go on a mission. I think first I need to fight Natsu to show to him that I am stronger then him. I was walking out of the guild towards my apartment with Wendy and Romeo following behind while holding Petal and Starlight. While I had Silver, Sniper and Lucky with me. "Mum where are we going." I hear from both Wendy and Romeo. " we are going to my old apartment to get the landlord to sale me the whole building so we have enough room for all of us." I say while looking at them with a smile. We got to my apartment building a few minutes later. I left Wendy and Romeo outside waiting for me to come back and get them when I had finished with talking to the landlady. "Lucy I see your back from your journey." I hear from behind me. I turn around and there was my landlady. "Yes I am back but I wanted to ask you something." I said while smiling at her. "Of course what do you want to ask." she said while looking around and making sure all her other residents are happy. " I was wondering if I could buy the whole building off you. So that you can go and live the way you want to." I said while making sure she was listening. She looked at me surprised at me and started to cry happy tears. "I will give you the build only if you make sure that all the residents find a new place to stay." she said while looking really happy.

To Wendy and Romeo while this is going on.

Third person pov

We our outside of Mummy's old apartment waiting for her to deal with something inside. "Romeo what do you think will happen between Natsu and Mummy." Wendy said to a smiling Romeo. "I don't know Wendy but I do know is that Mummy loves Gajeel but is scared that he doesn't love her back." Romeo said to Wendy. "Romeo can I call you big brother as your older then me and that we have the same Mummy." "Of course you can little sis."

Lucy's pov

After say yes to the condition that the landlady gave me. I was walking back out the door and heard Wendy and Romeo talking. "Romeo can I call you big brother as you are older then me and that we have the same Mummy." I hear from a shy Wendy I was just waiting to hear what Romeo was going to say. "Of course you can little sis." hear from Romeo who is smiling down at Wendy. " Wendy, Romeo lets go home." I said while walking back inside. I could hear them following me into the house.

Gajeel's pov

As I stayed at the guild after Lucy left. I really need to tell her how I feel before it is to late. I thought while eating metal. After a few hours it was starting to get dark so I started to go towards the guild doors. "Lily time to go home." I said to my exceed. " Coming Gajeel." I hear him say before he flies over to my shoulder and lands. I started to walk again towards our home.