Chapter One

Damian's POV

I felt it right when I woke up, and I felt it hard. I looked over at Adam who was sound asleep on his stomach beside me. It was almost 2:30am, I didn't want to wake him up. I reached over and slowly slid down his underwear just enough to reveal his hole. I brought my finger to my mouth, sucked on it a little to get it wet, and then slowly slid it into Adam's hole. He moaned a little, but didn't wake up.

I bit my lip as I started to finger him harder, my dick growing to the large size it is when it's fully erect. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into mine as he blushed. "You're going into heat aren't you?"

I nodded, grabbing my cock and rubbed it through my pants. "It woke me up, the feeling was so strong."

"Well technically this is your first heat as the head alpha, so of course it's going to be stronger than the rest of them," he said, sliding out of his underwear all together as I continued to finger him, putting two in. He reached over and put his hands through my pjs, grabbing hold of my huge member and started to tug on it.

I took my fingers out of his sweet ass and looked at him, not even having to say a word. He smiled and pushed himself off the bed, waited till I moved down a little, and then crawled onto me with his feet on the headboard. As he started to suck on my dick, I contacted my mouth with his hole, causing him to make a sudden moan which turned into lots of little ones as I fucked him with my tongue.

I continued to rim him until I couldn't stand to be outside of him anymore, in which case I pushed up, forcing him to hold himself up as he kept sucking on my dick. I held him in the air by his waist for a few seconds, letting him to get the last few sucks in before he took my dick out of his mouth, looking at me. "Can you put me down?"

I chuckled and placed him beside me and he rolled onto his stomach, knowing full well what I wanted. I climbed on top of him, kissing the back of his neck as I slowly grinded my hips against his ass, causing my cock to slide back and forth between his cheeks. He moaned a little, causing my dick to twitch. I lined my head up with his entrance, and with a nod from him, I slipped inside.

He felt tighter than usual, which drove me crazy. I wanted to start slow, but I couldn't help myself. I rammed into him over and over again, causing him to gasp and scream as he held onto the mattress that was he being pounded into. "OH GOD DAMIAN!"

"Mmmm," I said, pounding harder into his perfect bubble butt. I grabbed his waist and spun around onto my back, causing him to land on my chest as I started to thrust up into him.

He screamed as he desperately reached for something to hold onto, which was the headboard of the bed. He held on tight as I fucked him hard and fast. I could feel the Knot come before Adam said anything, but my mind was too clouded from the heat to do anything but fuck. I tightened my grip on his waist and thrusted hard. He screamed and pulled down on the headboard, breaking it off.

"Fuck Adam, you just broke the headboard..." I said, looking at it while I fucked him harder.

"S-s-sorryyy!!!" He finally got out between moans and screams. He groaned as his top half fell sideways onto the mattress, trying his hardest to keep his bottom half up. I stopped thrusting for a moment, grabbed ahold of him and laid him onto my chest. I grabbed his thighs and pulled up, holding him in the air as I started fucking again. "Oh my god Damian!"

The Knot was forming at the base of my penis, and soon it would enter him. Soon was very soon because next thing I knew Adam screamed as a fist sized ball entered him, popping inside. I stopped fucking him all together, dropping his legs and put my arms around his torso. "Don't move..."

"I won't." Adam said, nodding. "That was insane."

I sighed and smiled a little, "Yeah. Heat never hit me that hard and that fast before."

"Well there was that one time..." Adam said, thinking. "We were at my parents house for last thanksgiving and you went into heat right as she was being the turkey out and you picked me up and ran into the living room and fucked me. You caused her to drop the turkey on herself. Remember that?"

"Yeah... But I did apologize and paid for her carpet to be cleaned." I said, chuckling.

"Yeah but still. You fucked the life out of me on my mom's couch with my family in the other room. My mom had to go to therapy because of it."

"Hey, I paid for that too. And it's not my fault that she couldn't deal with me fucking her son shitless. I didn't see anyone else complaining."

"My dad fainted Damian," Adam said, chuckling.

"Oh well. It was still fun and you enjoyed yourself and you know it."

"Yeah, I can't say I didn't." Adam said, giggling. Soon my Knot calmed down and I was able to slip out of Adam. Once I was out, he slowly turned himself around so his stomach was on my stomach and he kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, smiling. "Now, let's go find a new headboard shall we?"

He just chuckled and rolled his eyes, getting up and headed to the bathroom.

Hey guys, I thought I'd hit this book off with a smut scene, so I hope you liked it. Go ahead and vote for this chapter if you did, and I'll see you in chapter two.