Chapter Three

Devon's POV

Matt was forcing me to sit through this couples thing so we could get some free shit that I honestly couldn't care less about. I'm just doing this because he said that if I sat through this whole thing he would sit on my face. And I can't pass up that opportunity, even though I get that all the time.

"Alright now, couples, please stand at the blue line. Gentlemen in back, ladies up front. I mean..." She looked at us, but Matt nodded and stepped in front of me, giving her a smile that told her it was ok. "Gentleman, please proceed to step one to a happy wif-partner."

"What is step one?" Some guy asked.

"Hugs and kisses," she said. "When you arrive home from anywhere, and your spouse has been waiting for you to come home, you must make them realize you missed them as well."

I smirked. I knew exactly what to do. I put my hands on Matt's waste, pressing up against him so that my crotch was on his perfect bum. He then leaned down and placed a kiss on his neck, which caused him to role his neck to one side. So no one else saw, I only moved the muscles that controlled my penis to move it so that it jerked on his butt. He grinned.

"Good job, uh, Devon is it?" She asked. Matt placed his hand on my head, telling me not to stop with the kisses, and answered for me.

"Yes, his name is Devon."

She did a weird smile. "Well Devon, I can tell that your partner is glad you're home."

I sighed and went up to Matt's ear. "I can't do this." I whispered as she walked away.

"You're doing fine." Matt whispered back. "Remember..." He moved his hip just enough for me to feel on my growing hard on.

"I can get that either way. She is creeping me out. And what kind of couple class is this??" I asked. "I want to leave. I'll buy you whatever you want that's free."

He sighed. "Just a couple more minutes?"

I made a whining noise as I bit his ear lobe. He sighed and nodded. We got our stuff and walked out. I guess it was normal for couples to walk out because she didn't even say anything as we left. As we were walking down the hallway to the parking lot, I saw the bathrooms and remembered the growing beast in my pants. Luckily they were single person bathrooms.

I grabbed Matt's arm and pulled him in, not paying an attention to his complaining. Once I locked the door, I pulled my pants down and pointed. "Oh I get it." He said, walking up to me.

He held eye contact as he lowered himself to his knees and grabbed ahold of my dick. He licked it, still looking up at me. "Just suck already."

He chuckled and took it in his mouth. He spent a little at the tip and then moved down to the base, taking it all into his mouth. My dick twitched without me making it, and he gagged. Pulling my dick out, he mumbled something while whipping some spit off his face. "Don't do that. Especially when I'm deep throating."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. It just feels so good..." I said, biting my lip and grabbing his head, turning it back to my dick. He smirked up at me and took it back into his mouth, twirling his tongue around the most sensitive part of the tip. I let out a moan.

There were footsteps outside, and once I let out the moan, they stopped. Matt and I froze until we heard the foot steps walk away. I thrusted into his mouth a couple times before he took over. He sucked my dick for a little longer before I had a craving. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled up.

Once he stood up, I reached for his pants. He let me undo them and he knew exactly what to do. Once his pants were done, he waited for me to move and he stood where I stood, but he was facing the door. He arched his back and put his ass in the air.

I put my hand on his ass, rubbing his hole with my middle finger and I walked up and kissed his neck. He smiled as he gladly accepted the neck kisses and let out a little moan. I went behind and got down, spreading his cheeks and licking his perfect looking hole.

He went silent as he waited for the next lick. I put my mouth on his hole and started to eat him out like it was my job, causing him to let out uncontrollable moans.

There was a knock on the door and I pulled back. "Occupied," I said. There wasn't footsteps walking away, which means the person is standing outside waiting. I sighed.

I gave one more lick before standing up, pulling up my pants. Matt did the same and went to the sink, getting his fingers wet and putting them on his face, getting his eyes and cheeks wet. I was about to ask why but then I got it. I opened the door.

"It'll be ok, we'll figure it out," I said as we walked out, getting a look from the lady who knocked. She saw that Matt was crying and she frowned as she walked into the bathroom. Once we got into the car I sighed. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home."

"Looking forward to it," he said, smirking.